Rants

Options
124»

Replies

• xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Who said anything about speeding?

Hey if your going the speed limit or greater, good. All I'm saying is...we all know people like to dork around in the left lane. Especially when you got three lanes of traffic. There's no excuse for that.
    Everytime I get into the left lane to get around a slowpoke in the right, there is ALWAYS someone right up on my bumper, flashing lights, or honking. I do 65 to 70 mph! Somehow its not fast enough for
    some people. I hate the left lane. But you can't really win can you? Slowpokes in the right and impatient people in the left.

I'd rather be impatient then viewd as a slow-poke. Bump that speed up, honey.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Dear Hans Blix,

If I told you once I told you a thousand times. I have no weapons of mass destruction

Love,

Kim Jong Il

Dear Kim Jong Illl

Those big grasses you wear are a weapon of mass deshtruction. You set earth on fire.

Kisses,

Hannnnnnns Blllllix

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    Dear Co Worker,

stop b*&^%$ing about everything...it is really annoying and makes me angry. Stop getting all pissy when I ask you to simply do your job and act like I have interrupted something important that you are doing, when we all know you are just surfing the internet.

Dear air conditioner,

why did you have to quit in the middle of the summer? you are very expensive to fix and i thought we had an agreement that you wouldnt go out when its over 100 degrees outside!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Dear co-worker's desk,
    Why must you be so highly perfumed that whenever I go over there to cover the phones over lunch that you give me a headache?

Dear co-worker that sits at the desk,
    Why must you send every. single. call to me when there's someone else wide open?

Dear co-worker that never gets calls,
    Why don't you get off your lazy *kitten* and do something for once?! I'm sick of you saying to ask for help whenever I have to much piled on my plate, and then when I do ask for help, you ask "why can't you do it?"

Dear "Margaritaville",
    I so wish you existed! I would definitely be paying you a visit tonight.
  • xsargex
    Options
    Lotta customer service and/or desk workers in here? that sucks.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Desk job here...financial industry
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Who said anything about speeding?

Hey if your going the speed limit or greater, good. All I'm saying is...we all know people like to dork around in the left lane. Especially when you got three lanes of traffic. There's no excuse for that.
    Everytime I get into the left lane to get around a slowpoke in the right, there is ALWAYS someone right up on my bumper, flashing lights, or honking. I do 65 to 70 mph! Somehow its not fast enough for
    some people. I hate the left lane. But you can't really win can you? Slowpokes in the right and impatient people in the left.

I'd rather be impatient then viewd as a slow-poke. Bump that speed up, honey.
    No way sweet cheeks. Ain't gonna happen. 10 to 15 miles over can get me pulled over and given a ticket. :flowerforyou:
  • xsargex
    Options

5 years in Mutual Funds Retirement Dept.

I had two options A.) Quit or B.) shoot the place up.

Lets just say, I made the right decision.
  • mello
    Options

I actually enjoy it, just here lately it's had it's bad moments!! I like the aspect of helping people reach financial goals.....Mutual Funds have beein making my life miserable lately though!!!!
  • xsargex
    Options

I actually enjoy it, just here lately it's had it's bad moments!! I like the aspect of helping people reach financial goals.....Mutual Funds have beein making my life miserable lately though!!!!

I hate talking on the phone, so it was just a horrible job in the first place. But I did enjoy the processing side; setting up retirement accounts, memo's and whatnot. Then they got desperate for fulltime call takers and they threw me on...which was a bad idea. It just went downhill from there. Plus just about everyone in my office was lame and super sensitive about inner-office politics and whatnot. I'm there to work and get a paycheck, not making long-term life partners for cryin-out-loud.
    And of course all the managers and supervisors were micromanagers. What a hell-hole.
  • mello
    Options

I hate talking on the phone, so it was just a horrible job in the first place. But I did enjoy the processing side; setting up retirement accounts, memo's and whatnot. Then they got desperate for fulltime call takers and they threw me on...which was a bad idea. It just went downhill from there. Plus just about everyone in my office was lame and super sensitive about inner-office politics and whatnot. I'm there to work and get a paycheck, not making long-term life partners for cryin-out-loud.
    And of course all the managers and supervisors were micromanagers. What a hell-hole.

Yeah, I have a dream job in that aspect, supervisor realizes I'm an adult and treats me as such. He actually relizes that we're a team....I do my job, he does his and together we make money that makes us both happy.
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey noisy kids sitting in front of me in the movie. Keep talking and giggling during the show while.

SHUDDEEHELLUPPP!!!! PUHLEEZZZEEE!!!!!!!
  • xsargex
    Options
    Oh for real.

Dear Worst Parent Award Winners of 2009:

Could I enjoy Terminator Salvation, Public Enemies or Watchmen without your 6 year old kids screaming and running up and down the isles.

Your Worst Enemy,

sarge