Crazy Canucks July 8

Options
Hey guys, unfortunately i stayed the same this week, no change......probably all that bad eating at my camping trip last week....but this week will be a better one....good luck Canadians!:happy:

Replies

• Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    no change here- not really sure why, I am exercising like crazy and eating well- staying within calorie range and leaving just few at the end of the day. I guess it's not too bad, I am maintaining and it's summer after all. Good Luck to you all!!!

GO Canada GO!!!
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    YAY!!! Finally the plateau is broken!!!! I have been fighting within a few pounds for the past few weeks and today finally I am down!! 193.4. So 45 gone and 34 to go. It's just nice to see a loss again. I hate the feeling of knowing you are working so hard and nothing is happening, so I totally changed up my percentages and it seems to be working again.

So as discouraging as a plateau can be, just hang in there and it will get better!!

Happy day :flowerforyou:
  • freezeframe
    Options
    Forgot my water from Tuesday

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

• Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!

I'm 110.2, haven't really been working out like usual and not being very good with my eating but i started back at it full force on Monday so hope to FInally get to my goal weight soon, toomany weekends and birthdays since i started!!
  • Mom_To_5
    Options
    Hi All!!

I'm 110.2, haven't really been working out like usual and not being very good with my eating but i started back at it full force on Monday so hope to FInally get to my goal weight soon, toomany weekends and birthdays since i started!!
  • Mom_To_5
    Options
    Hi All!!

Good Luck Everyone!

ok, no idea why that posted 3 times??????????
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning All!

No change for me this week either... seems to be a week of staying the same. I'm perfectly happy with this as my exercising has been virtually non-existant this past week. Hoping to maintain this next week too as I've been given strict orders from my doctor to "take it easy for 2 weeks." :tongue:

Everything should be back to normal after the 17th!

Have a great week everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • Krystled
    Krystled Posts: 58
    Options
    Last week was not a good week for me. :cry: No real change, but I'm putting together a new workout program for myself and hopefully that will start to work. I would like to be close to my goal weight by this time next year for my friends wedding, something for me to keep motivated for. :flowerforyou: see you next week!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hey all canucks.

Well it seems I have a pattern going on, gain some one week, lose more the next week.
    As long as I lose more than I gained i'm ok.
    Last week 206.
    This week 207.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i acctually gained a total of four lbs...so upset

now:145
  • foxyforce
    Options
    what should the new challenge be?
  • andycanada
    andycanada Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looks like I have the same result as a few others - no changes! Exactly the same. I know I was down a bit on the weekend but it might have been the work BBQ I went to lastnight.... this will be a better week I can feel it!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Weigh In for me today: 147.1 lbs. down a bit. I seem to be staying around the same numbers, but then I havent really been exercising all that much either . . . sounds the same for others, so I propose an exercise challenge this week . . . any ideas?
    I will post the winner of the water challenge in a few . . . :drinker:

I know this is a hard struggle, but everyone just keep your thoughts positive and keep working hard!!!!
    Go Team Canada!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    So the Water Challenge from last week had 6 participants: mxburke, healthymom2009, loathesome, tttthumper, freezeframe and myself.
    I am awarding the challenge to freezeframe!!!! Congrats!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
    There was a close second place by tttthumper. :happy:
    Way to go Canadians!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
    You two were the most consistant in your drinking patterns and reached your goal daily, however the amount of water freezeframe was drinking, you'd think she was a camel. :laugh:
    Special mentions to mxburke!!! Awesome job!!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks to all that participated!!!:bigsmile: Keep up the drinking!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Cheers!
  • TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options

Down 3.8 and officially at goal weight. Still some toning left to do but I officially don't want to lose anymore.
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow! Jay_83, i was thinking the exact same for an exercise challenge, i was thinking whoever can have the most exercise time for the week would win. with exercise lasting atleast 10 minutes per session. So no exercises under 10 minutes could be logged in, just to make it fair. Anyhow, so everyday post either how much of each exercise you did, or just a total exercise time for all the exercises you did in the day, and at the end of the week, whoever logged in the most time exercising will win! let me know if you have any questions.

Don't forget, every little bit counts, aslong as it lasts ten minutes, so go ahead and log in anything from the gym, to simply walking your dog, anything 10 minutes or over!!!!

Good luck Canadians!!!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Wow! Jay_83, i was thinking the exact same for an exercise challenge, i was thinking whoever can have the most exercise time for the week would win. with exercise lasting atleast 10 minutes per session. So no exercises under 10 minutes could be logged in, just to make it fair. Anyhow, so everyday post either how much of each exercise you did, or just a total exercise time for all the exercises you did in the day, and at the end of the week, whoever logged in the most time exercising will win! let me know if you have any questions.

Don't forget, every little bit counts, aslong as it lasts ten minutes, so go ahead and log in anything from the gym, to simply walking your dog, anything 10 minutes or over!!!!

Good luck Canadians!!!

this is a good challenge, i have been so lazy lately, so it will be nice to at least get my numbers up...even if i don't win...which i will! :tongue:
  • freezeframe
    Options
    So the Water Challenge from last week had 6 participants: mxburke, healthymom2009, loathesome, tttthumper, freezeframe and myself.
    I am awarding the challenge to freezeframe!!!! Congrats!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
    There was a close second place by tttthumper. :happy:
    Way to go Canadians!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
    You two were the most consistant in your drinking patterns and reached your goal daily, however the amount of water freezeframe was drinking, you'd think she was a camel. :laugh:
    Special mentions to mxburke!!! Awesome job!!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks to all that participated!!!:bigsmile: Keep up the drinking!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Cheers!

Ok, I am not a camel, I just don't drink anything else but water, so that challenge was easy for me. As for the exercise challenge sounds like Loathesome is planning on winning this one!!! Game on everyone, lets get our butts moving!!!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Wednesday: 15 minutes (10 minutes on my tread, 2 minutes skipping, 1 minute of jumping jacks, 1 minute of lunges, and 1 minute of ab work[crunches]) :glasses:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to be back!!! I went to the cabin for almost two weeks, and with no internet, I was worried about my calories.....thank goodness I have learned some self control! Not that I used too much of it, I was on holidays!!! But I'm happy to note that I didn't lose or gain a single pound!!! That bag of licorice on the car ride home had me a little worried!

I'm up for the challenge! First day back and did 75 minutes of speed walking with the double stroller and baby in the carrier!!! Felt great, could have done it without the rain and hail for the last 10 minutes though!!!