Crazy Canucks July 8

Options

Replies

• freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Ok today's workout is done. KenpoX 60 minutes, now I am heading to the cottage. See you all tomorrow night when I get back!! Have a great weekend
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    im gonna force myself to do 30 minutes right now. no more, no less...well more if i want to, but no less.

i can't wait for the weigh in, i feel like ive done so much better, i have ensured not to weigh myself until then. i want a good surprise!!!:glasses:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Saturday

30 mins treadmill
    41 mins. weights
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Saturday:
    5 minutes cardio
    60 minutes weight lifting
  • mxburke
    Options
    Sunday:
    I wasn't going to work out today, but I have actually decided that i am going to do 60 minutes of wii fitness coach, atleast its something right, since my gym closes early today...
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Sunday: 75 minutes
  • mxburke
    Options
    Sunday:
    I wasn't going to work out today, but I have actually decided that i am going to do 60 minutes of wii fitness coach, atleast its something right, since my gym closes early today...

Okay, so 60 minutes actually turned out to be 15 minutes of exercise, was definitely aiming for more than that, but gave up, im just way too tired today....good luck everyone else!
  • freezeframe
    Options
    Hey all, hope everyone had a great weekend!! Today's exercise was 60 minutes walking while my kids biked and scootered past me!!! It was fun though.

And add another 25 for kayaking yesterday on top of my 60 P90X workout. I don't usually kayak but while at the lake I took out one of my girls' kayaks and really enjoyed it. I never really tried it before, I was always afraid of tipping it!!! But it was really fun when I realized that I wasn't going to fall in.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I was just wondering if I could join your group? It sounds excellent, and being a crazy Canuck, myself, it sounds like a great place for me. I have struggled with my weight for MANY years and have been on again, off again with tracking my food/exercise on mfp. I am hoping that if I join a group, with your challenges, that this will keep me well motivated!

Good luck to everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • mxburke
    Options
    definitely you can join! the more the marrier! we weigh in on wednesday mornings with a new thread every week, so wednesday look for "crazy canucks july 15" in the motivation and support message boards and weigh in, we have also started some weekly challenges, so if you have any ideas for this week's challenge, mention it in next week's thread! Welcome! and Good Luck with your weight loss journey!:happy:

Today's (monday) exercise:
    55 minutes of spin class
    40 minute walk
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Sunday -rest day
    Monday 30 mins treadmill, 47 strength training

Where has jomikey been hding? I hope she is ok?
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT.
    Back from vacation, I'm up 7 pounds. I ate well, I did make it to the gym one day, did a 3 mile walk with the phil & Ted's double stroller in hilly terrain, and swam at least 20 minutes a day. But the restaurant eating KILLED me.

Today I started Hot Yoga. I'm nursing a dehydration headache. 90 minutes of 110 degree hard work!

Since we are still officially on holiday - tomorrow we may be going to the zoo with the girls. Not sure what kind of workout I'll get.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    80 minutes (30 biking, 40 walking, 10 aerobics)
  • freezeframe
    Options
    Walking 45 min
    Yoga X 90 min

Sleep now, 8 hours!!! lol
  • foxyforce
    Options
    ah, you guys exercise SO MUCH, i am getting tired, but i can't believe how good i have done. i have exercised every day since starting this challenge, this is rare for me.

i vote for my exercise challenges more frequently!
  • mxburke
    Options
    Good job loathesome~! I have definitely noticed your improvement in exercise, that is awesome! as for me, well this challenge has definitely gotten me exercising alot more as well!

Today's exercise:
    45 minutes walking
    60 minutes weight lifting class
    60 minutes cardio class
  • mxburke
    Options
    Okay guys! this is your last chance to log in your exercise minutes from the last 7 days in order to be elligible to be the winner! good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • freezeframe
    Options
    ok, just finished, 60 minutes today, core work
  • mxburke
    Options
    Good luck at weigh in tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Canadians!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    I did exercise this week . . . not as much as I should have. Congrats to the winner!
    Good luck with the weigh in everyone.