Crazy Canucks July 8

Options

Replies

• mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Okay :happy: Glad that everyone is as excited as I am for this challenge, as for myself:

Wednesday: I did 80 minutes of walking (to go to work: 40 minutes each way) and then did a 55 minute weight lifting class at goodlife!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options

Down 3.8 and officially at goal weight. Still some toning left to do but I officially don't want to lose anymore.
    Congrats TheJackyl for reaching your goal!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: That's so awesome!!!

Good Luck on the Challenge everyone!!!:happy:
  • mxburke
    Options

Down 3.8 and officially at goal weight. Still some toning left to do but I officially don't want to lose anymore.

Wow ! Definitely excited for you! I cannot wait to reach my goal as well, you must be so happy~!~ Good job! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    ok, i'm in for the working out mins. I need to start workingout again on a regular basis!!

Today,
    42.36 min. weights (time from my HRM)
    30.38 mins on treadmill (time from my HRM)

so a total of 73.14 min.!
  • Mom_To_5
    Options

CONGRATS!!! You must be so happy!

I so can't wait to be where you are and i'm almost there!! (should of been but we have too many kids and have to celebrate their b-days!! which are all done for this year!!)
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! It must feel great to reach your goal!!!
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Good job Jackyl!! Congrats

Exercise for yesterday 90 minute power walk with my hubby, who hates to walk, so I was very excited when he came with me. I was supposed to do a P90X workout when I came home, but while we were on our way home in the dark, no sidewalks I tripped on a big rock and fell and drove a big piece of asphalt into my leg. Ouchy and bloody and still had to walk another 1K before we got home. So that ended my workouts for yesterday.::sad:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Congrats on reaching your goal...that's awesome!!! :bigsmile:

I didn't weigh myself this week because it's my TOM.
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Good job Jackyl!! Congrats

Exercise for yesterday 90 minute power walk with my hubby, who hates to walk, so I was very excited when he came with me. I was supposed to do a P90X workout when I came home, but while we were on our way home in the dark, no sidewalks I tripped on a big rock and fell and drove a big piece of asphalt into my leg. Ouchy and bloody and still had to walk another 1K before we got home. So that ended my workouts for yesterday.::sad:

:noway: omg!! that really sucks!!! so sorry to hear that, take er easy this week.:flowerforyou:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    thursday: 40 minutes (30 aerobics, 10 walking)
  • mxburke
    Options
    thursday:
    50 minute walk
    15 minutes of jogging
    15 minutes of elliptical
  • freezeframe
    Options
    Today,

60 minutes P90X shoulder/arms
    16 min Ab ripper
    90 min Yoga X

I don't usually do all of this in one day, but after falling last night I didn't get everything done so I did more today.
  • Mom_To_5
    Options
    Thursday

60 mins on my treadmill
  • foxyforce
    Options
    you guys exercise so much! i can't keep up! i'm not worthy!!!!!:tongue:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    you guys exercise so much! i can't keep up! i'm not worthy!!!!!:tongue:

I agree!!:tongue::laugh:

Yesturday: 20 min. walking (to and from work); 30 min on elliptical

I am going to the sidewalk sale downtown today, so there will be lots of walking involved today . . . and i hope i find some good deals.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    friday: 10 minutes aerobics (my back hurts or would step it up! trust :tongue: )
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i did 20 more minutes of aerobics

friday:30 minutes
  • mxburke
    Options
    friday: got to walk to work once again 40 minutes (only walked 1 way)
  • Mom_To_5
    Options
    Friday
    30 mins treadmill and then about 5-10 mins(didn't time it) doing 100 crunches on decline bench. I never made it to the gym to do my workout, too much to do today.
  • freezeframe
    Options
    Just finished my workout, 60 min, back and leg strength training.

good night