RED HIGH HEELS GROUP

Options
12346»

Replies

• m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in too! :D I'm fairly new to MFP.
    I'm Lauren, 26, and from the NorthWest.
    SW: 156
    CW: 149
    GW: 125
    :happy:

Oooh had to edit..I would hope to be at my goal ( I really think I can do it!) or the early 130s by Halloween. I've never worn a sexy costume before, and I'd really like to experience that :devil:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    ummm are red sweet apples ok? :huh: cuz if not ive already flunked out this week :ohwell:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    ummm are red sweet apples ok? :huh: cuz if not ive already flunked out this week :ohwell:

I think it is only for the day. I hope it's only for the day or I have a bunch of fruit that is going to go bad...
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Thanks for getting me in!

SW 211
    CW 211
    GW 181
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I sooooo have to take a picture of my new babies when I get home tonight! :happy: I have yet to wear them out of the house (can't decide what the perfect first outfit for them will be - I know. I'm a complete dork about the 'first' outing in a new pair of sweet shoes....:wink: )

I actually shouldn't have too much trouble with the no sweets thing, i'm more of a salty and cheesy girl :laugh:

I definitely need some exercise challenges though - I get unmotivated so easily!

If you're a dork, that makes me a dork-it is very important to have just the right outfit for a new pair of shoes' first time out on the town!! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    so i lost todays challenge, i ate fruit, and had pinapple in my teriyaki
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    I lost too....I needed a snack to get through the afternoon and the only thing I had was 100cal kettle korn, it was either that or go to the vending machine for chips, so I figured I made the better choice :ohwell:
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    I know it's late, but if there is room, I'd love to join. If I missed the "Full" post, I apologize, lol.
    I need accountablitlity!!!

My original start weight: 270
    MFP start weight: 225
    Halloween Goal: 199 (I'm a slow loser)