Big Boobs

Options
124»

Replies

• Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    When I started, I wore a regular bra (an older one that I didnt mind getting all sweat stained and ugly) with a tight fitting tank over that for added support.

I went into Kohls and found that the Champion bra's fit me well, they have a model with a built in underwire and very light padding, with the thick straps and racerback, I wore it working out today and it was WONDERFULL!!!!

I wear a 36DD normally, but I bought this in a 40DD because it does fit very snug (which is good for workouts!)

They werent cheap, onsale for $35... but I cant put a price on a good bra, I usually shop VS for regular bras and spend $60 a piece.... what can I say, the girls need the support :)
  • preacher_lady
    preacher_lady Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Where do you get a "shock absorber"?? I am 36 D and I teach group ex classes as well as attend Zumba and Total Body. Nothing seems to support me so I wear TWO maximum support bras to keep me from bouncing. One of them is a Champion from Kohl's but not the model with a built in underwire and very light padding, with the thick straps and racerback. I need to see if I can find that one. :)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Where do you get a "shock absorber"?? I am 36 D and I teach group ex classes as well as attend Zumba and Total Body. Nothing seems to support me so I wear TWO maximum support bras to keep me from bouncing.

Herroom.com
    Barenecessities.com
    Very.com (the cheapest I seen)
  • preacher_lady
    preacher_lady Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you!:smile:
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Where do you get a "shock absorber"?? I am 36 D and I teach group ex classes as well as attend Zumba and Total Body. Nothing seems to support me so I wear TWO maximum support bras to keep me from bouncing. One of them is a Champion from Kohl's but not the model with a built in underwire and very light padding, with the thick straps and racerback. I need to see if I can find that one. :)

I found that the "fitness" section only had the bra tops that look like bathingsuits and are not built for support... If you shop the bra/underwear section of the store you will find a ton of different options, I tried on a bunch but none fit as well as this champion :) Goodluck!!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    No matter how much weight I lose, my boobs go nowhere. I've been a 38DD for years now. I'm interested to see what you guys have tried too!
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I wear a 34 G and I will tell you that for regular bras I have found bravissimo.com (they only sell size DD through K) They sell amazing supportive regular bras. I haven't tried any of the sports bras they sell. BUT, there is a company called Enell and they sell the best sports bra you will ever find. I call mine my straight jacket, because when you put it on, they don't move!!! A little pricy, but they last forever and are soooo worth the money. I only wish I had known about them when I was in high school and active in sports!

www.enell.com

This ^^^^^^
    Thanks I was looking for this website