What is the most OUTRAGEOUS thing you've ever done?

Options

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I grabbed my manager, lifted her up and jumped into a swimming pool. While we were on shift. In our uniforms.

Lifeguarding is boring.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    2 sisters.....nuff said
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    2 sisters.....nuff said

Do you have an Aunt Mom and Uncle Dad? Unless you do, I don't think you really have said enough.
  • leidgreen
    leidgreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Dang, I need to live a little!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    sex in the Bucc's pirate ship in Raymond James Stadium in Tampa with my leg in a cast WOOT WOOT!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    some ppl say it's crazy, some don't but i think the craziest thing i've done is fought 3 mma fights.

color me impressed
  • J3SSP3NNY
    J3SSP3NNY Posts: 235
    Options
    sex in the Bucc's pirate ship in Raymond James Stadium in Tampa with my leg in a cast WOOT WOOT!

This is why I love you XD
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    tried to burn down my school in yr 9

Seriously, you win!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I'm so lame compared to all of you. XD I feel horrible.

Most outrageous thing I've ever done was either snort salt when I was 13 or when I made my mother videotape me kissing my female best friend because I had told my boyfriend (who at the time was just my friend) that if the Saints won the Superbowl I'd kiss a girl and posted it on Youtube and kept it up for roughly a year until said friend and I parted ways. Then there'd be last summer when I completely shaved my head simply because I wanted to.

What I'd like to do... My boyfriend said one day we'd go on the Tower of Terror at Disneyworld (he works there) and have sex during the ride. That's one of our weird mutual goals.
  • verbalriot
    verbalriot Posts: 90
    Options
    Spent a month traveling through Alaska by myself.

Would like to do: Skydive!
  • MarkMenconi
    Options
    streaked a hotel in Minneapolis.

Drove from Miami to Chicago in 17 hrs

Motorcycle @ 145mph

No more of that *kitten*.....maybe
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    There was this one time... oh wait , that was a movie. Nevermind. :P
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Gentleman-Friend and I were leaving a bar (both dressed in rugby jerseys... it was a post-match drinkup) when we decided to cut through an alley to get home faster. Two thugs were beating up this guy and trying to rape his girlfriend in the alley. Gentleman-Friend jumped the one guy, I tried to distract the other and get the girl to safety. Needless to say we got pretty banged up, especially G-F, but thankfully the police showed up very quickly and those thugs got sorted.

The cop left us by saying "I know you rugby players are tough, and what you did was very brave, especially you young lady. But it was pretty effin boneheaded. I hope you think twice next time". Then we both went to get stitched up.

Boneheaded for sure. But we're friends with that couple now :smile:
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    Crashed a fashion industry party with friends. Unsurprisingly, we were the only ones eating the great expensive food.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Don't think I can post those things here :blushing: Outside of that...white water rafting/jumping off a cliff (it wasn't a super tall cliff lol).

What I'd like to do: Sky diving is definitely on the list!
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    While stationed in Germany, me and my buddy met a couple of locals and we decided to go party in Munich (45 minutes away) All we had was the Miata.
    90+ MPH on the Autobahn with Wes and his girl sitting on the convertible top boot while the girl in the pass seat was "busy" with me.
    Amazing we didnt die.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I climbed a high tension electrical tower - in a thunderstorm - stood up on the top of it and dared lighting to strike me.

Damned teen years.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    2 sisters.....nuff said

Do you have an Aunt Mom and Uncle Dad? Unless you do, I don't think you really have said enough.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Oh, I did go out and swim during hurricane Irene last year. That was fun lol
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Spent a month traveling through Alaska by myself.

Would like to do: Skydive!

That sounds awesome!