What is the most OUTRAGEOUS thing you've ever done?

Options

Replies

• KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    sex in the Bucc's pirate ship in Raymond James Stadium in Tampa with my leg in a cast WOOT WOOT!

oh wow...
  • BrownsFan16
    BrownsFan16 Posts: 38
    Options
    What happens in Vegas.............. that will be all for now. :glasses:
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty tame. Flashed a guy at a Mayhem Festival (rock concert) so he would show me his tattoo's. It was sooo worth it, the tat was amazing!!!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Some friends and I staged a fake robbery and then bought some gum. Ski masks No visible weapons. It was pretty stupid...but kind of funny
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    this one time, i went to bed without eating back my exercise calories.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    *GASP!*
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options

are you sure it's not the time you ate after 9pm?
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) No pro-anorexia or pro-bulimia posts, groups, profile names, or profile bylines. Photos intended to promote or glamorize extreme thinness are also not permitted.

:angry:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

are you sure it's not the time you ate after 9pm?

no, that's normal. i do that every day
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    briefly crossed the East German border illegally to stage a picture to look like we were escaping. We were sorta stupid.
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) No pro-anorexia or pro-bulimia posts, groups, profile names, or profile bylines. Photos intended to promote or glamorize extreme thinness are also not permitted.

:angry:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid me and some other kids stole peoples mail and sold it back to them. Some people actually paid for it.

got arrested for running through Burger king with no pants on when the store was full of customers.
    got arrested for sticking my bare boobs on a glass window in an overpass over the highway. Attempted to outrun 4 cop cars on a bmx while **** faced was not a good idea. I suffered a few *kitten* whoopings for my efforts
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Sky diving... Mainly because I am afraid of heights. I still hate heights but it was an amazing experience.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I once did 71 in a 65. Yup. :smokin:
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am thoroughly boring according to all of these. I'd like to climb Kilimanjaro (sp?) at some point.

Me , I'm just a wennie....................play it safe but I've made it to 51 so far
  • muppetsbear
    muppetsbear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Are the police involved in anyway :devil:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    ¨swimming¨ with dolphins... when I dont even swim LOL, thanks life vest!! :laugh:
  • Starklover
    Starklover Posts: 57
    Options
    Diving in Mexico, got up close and personal with Green eels, Jellyfish, and even had a fairly close run in with a Bull Shark, ooh and dont forget the sea turtle dive!
    Also went parasailing down there!

Would love to skydive!
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Drove from Seattle, WA to Mt Airy, NC in an RV towing my car, with an angry teenager and 3 cats........I did it in 4 days (excluding the time out in Buffalo WY to replace 2 blown tires)

edited to add:
    I would love to go to Africa on Safari........
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I once did 71 in a 65. Yup. :smokin:

You bad boy, you!!!!