What is the most OUTRAGEOUS thing you've ever done?

Options

Replies

• MrEyeCandy
    MrEyeCandy Posts: 15
    Options
    Oh boy, where do I begin. How about driving from Mora MN to northern Fridley, MN (64 miles) I left at midnight and crawled into bed at 12:30am. It's a wonder I survived me.
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    skinny dipping with my sis in our neighborhood pool (lifeguard friend let us in late lol)

Randomly met quite a few people from the internet; usually without telling people where I was going, luckily I did not ever have a psycho situation
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Got my tongue pierced.
    Yeeeah, I'm a deathly boring person.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I once did 71 in a 65. Yup. :smokin:

You bad boy, you!!!!

Truuuuuuuuuue.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Flew across the country to meet someone from the internet. We have been married 13 years now, but when I look back on it, I'm thinking it was crazy to do that, but I'm glad I did

Ditto! After 6 years of talking being good friends, we dove in, and had to fly for a first date. 12 years we've known each other and married going on 3. :-)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I added this guy on Facebook because I thought he was hot even though we only had two mutual people in common.

Three visits, six months later, I married him.

That's not all though...he got shipped out before we could get married. So, my best friend stood in for him as a proxy. Gotta love incarceration style xD

Going on three years so far, so good. Oh yeah, and I still think he's hot.

DAMN, GIRL. You're fierce. :)
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I once did 71 in a 65. Yup. :smokin:

Just dont do that in Montana......They DO have a speed limit, and they DO NOT take Visa or AMEX.........
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    had sex in the car with my ex while driving...cmon people tell the truth, I am not the only crazy one on here...Oh crap, Am I the only crazy one on here? NO ONE TOLD ME? WTH?
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Flew across the country to meet someone from the internet. We have been married 13 years now, but when I look back on it, I'm thinking it was crazy to do that, but I'm glad I did

Yeah that'd be me, except for it was only 1 state over and it'll be 6 years of marriage this summer but we've been together for 8 now.
  • abellamom
    abellamom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Moving from Memphis, TN to Seattle, WA with only one suitcase.
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    got spotlighted by the cops doing the dirty with my ex in the backseat of his car. we were in the carpark of a basketball game at the time. oops.
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    had sex in the car with my ex while driving...cmon people tell the truth, I am not the only crazy one on here...Oh crap, Am I the only crazy one on here? NO ONE TOLD ME? WTH?

Nope you aren't the only one........ :devil:
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

I have a friend who's done that. I've never been skinny enough to pull that off, but I have done...other things in a car while one of us was driving :laugh:
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I had sex at a company picnic once. And Ive had sex up in the cat-walks in an abandoned dynamite factory. Jumped on a moving train and rode it about 10 miles to the next town over to meet a boy when I was 15. :)
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Had sex with one of my father's co-workers back behind the gym:embarassed: . Oh the good ol days when i was young and stupid
  • ValiCaly
    ValiCaly Posts: 111
    Options
    Climbed TV towers to paint them.
    Had sex at a place where the jets were flying close by and a resting truck driver probably got quite an eye full.
    Chased down a cheating b/f with the 32 but didn't shoot because I didn't want to bloody my 57 Chevy that he was driving.
    Went to run over an abusive now ex husband because he smashed the back of my head against a cement wall. The only thing that saved him (and me from going to jail for running him over) was the fact that he jumped up on the hood of my fast moving car and then rolled part way up the windshield before the car came to a stop. At which point he rolled down and slid off the car.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I have done some hilariously stupid things which honestly at this point in my life make me just look back and blush. But the most outrageous thing? I played with my band at the Lunar Woodstock anniversary in Bethel NY. Only two songs, only maybe 1000 people in the audience, but it was the same damn place were like 18 or 20 years ago Jimi Played.

I did wish I could have played with Gem and the Holograms, but you asked for Outrageous, not truly truly Outrageous.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    it landed my in jail I will say that:explode:
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    A couple more. I'm amazed I survived my early 20s.

Came around a bend into an amazing, super long straightaway on my GSXR-600, I decided to use that straightaway to see just exactly what the top speed of the bike was.

Crashed & totaled same GSXR going around 100. I walked away without a scratch.

JM
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Bungee Jumping is the most Adventurous so far. Wow! Im Boring . I do plan on Kidnapping Kenny Chesney this summer at this
    Concert ;-) Lol!!