Rudeness Is the New Appetite Suppressant

Options

Replies

• Pamela0001
    Pamela0001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What a jerk the guy was...!!!! He should maybe look at his own body before picking on someone's else...Usually the people that are rude like that have very little self esteem...Chalk it up to a jerk...Yes work hard on your weight loss but don't let your self esteem drop over someone that wasn't worth talking to or listening to altogether...Chin up girl...and if you need any support....I am here to help you!
    Smiles to you!
    Pam
  • KL124
    KL124 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight, but it sounds like he will always be a jerk. I know it's hard, but I hope you didn't let him get to you too much. I had a boyfriend who would always ask if I had been pregnant before or had a baby before. His comments made me feel really bad about the way I looked, and I stopped wearing tight shirts because of it. Thankfully I came to my senses and dropped the idiot soon after!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    So... are you?

Ha! Gotcha!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Some ppl just say what others think. In which case if it offended you you should have told him what you were thinking instead of writing it here.

Usually rude ppl don't realize they are being rude unless it is pointed out to them.
  • txnicegal
    txnicegal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was raised with manners but my folks also taught us to stand up for ourselves. I would have spoke my mind.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    People are just unbelievable. I guess the old "if you can't say something nice" adage is totally obsolete. I hope you will not let what this guy said get you down too much. He obviously has way more issues than being a little overweight.
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    That guy is a Grade A 100% All American douche bag. Don't let someone ruin your day like that. Karma's a witch.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Asked if you were pregnant?! As Brian Regan so eloquently stated:

The rule about that is never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever NEVER DO IT.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    If it's any consolation, I think you look beautiful in your profile pic!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    That is just tacky.

agreed!!! that happened to me once...i told them yes i am heavy, but i can fix that...you can't fix being an a**hole!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I was hoping the loud thunk you heard after was him hitting the ground after you knocked him out.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    sounds like he has little man syndrom... He has to belittle others to make himself feel better and more important..
    So if he was tall...
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That is such a stupid comment to make to woman! I once replied with, "I'm not pregnant. I'm fat." Another time, I replied with, "probably around the same time as you!"
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Girl, just consider the source in which it came from. Don't lower yourself to his standards by forgetting your upbringing. You've heard many times I am sure, Karma is a ***** and it sucks when it comes back around and bites you on the *kitten*. His *kitten* and Karma will meet up and you can bet it's gonna hurt.
    Pick your self-esteem up off the floor, dust it off and start walking. Don't let an arrogant *kitten* like that get under your skin and get the best of you. Hold your head high, shoulders back and put a smile on that beautiful face of yours. You got this and don't let anyone tell you any different.. Now go girl go.....
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    He probably has a small penis :blushing: :laugh:

Don't let it get you down! Some people just have no filter and spew whatever comes out of their mouths.

Keep up the good work!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow I am so sorry that happened to you. You are very beautiful...don't let some *kitten* hat get you down.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I was hoping the loud thunk you heard after was him hitting the ground after you knocked him out.

THIS. Sometimes violence IS the answer. Please feel free to send him over this way, I had to get rid of my punching bag recently and have been missing it dearly :flowerforyou:

Oh yea, and please don't let your lunch go to waste over this! Eat! Your body still needs it even if your mind says you don't!
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    wow, i wonder what's wrong with his own body that he feels he needed to point out a complete stranger's flaws in such a rude and unacceptable way. He probably has a tiny wiener...... LOL

LOL...and a hairy butt, big nipples and his wife is cheating on him. With that said, feel pity for him and thank the holy heavens you aint him...poor man...LOL
  • HeealthyMee
    HeealthyMee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Clearly this guy is miserable with himself. There's a ton of people like that around here that are rude. In fact, the other day i got called a fatass by a girl who was BIGGER than me! Can you imagine?? It went down like this:

I was waiting for my car at a parking garage. Getting some lunch in while running in between offices because I had a busy work day. Some girl walks by me and says "EXCUSE ME" right in my face. Keeps walking and mutters "standing there just eating like a fatass" ... Sooooo I quickly shot back "Really? have you looked in the mirror lately fatter *kitten*?" ... The four guys standing nearby burst out laughing and said "exactly" because it was the truth. She was literally twice my size.

Moral of the story: Some people are just miserable and feed on ruining other people's days. Don't let him ruin yours. Eat your lunch, your body still needs the calories. If anything, let him comment fuel you at the gym or go for a walk. But please, eat your lunch. He isn't worth it. He probably has a miserable home life and who knows what other issues.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them.

Don't let jerks like that bring you down. Use it a motivation to show people what you are really made of. Hit them where it hurts. Reach your goals then when he comes up and complements you later on. Tell him I am the same great person I always ways. and leave him with his jaw on the floor.