Should I start spot reduction before my master cleanse

Options

Replies

• thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Actually, I read an article somewhere that I lost the link to, that if you spot reduce WHILE doing the cleanse, you'll lose 20lbs in the first week!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    It depends if you're on your period or not.

^^ you can't work out on your period..

That is such a myth!! You can work out on your period, but you can't do lifting because it will bulk you up. At other times of the month, it's the opposite.
    I think you have that backwards
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Actually, I read an article somewhere that I lost the link to, that if you spot reduce WHILE doing the cleanse, you'll lose 20lbs in the first week!

It was probably in Cosmo.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Tae bo???
  • jjjohnson31
    jjjohnson31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    What did Dr. Oz say?

I think he said if you buy his raspberry keytones and wrap your body with saran wrap you can do both.

But that only works on a low-carb / high saccharide diet.
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just don't lift heavy so you don't end up with big bulky muscles
    in your uterus.

Love me some kung-fu grip

Holy *kitten*... i just spit my water all over the computer screen i started laughing so hard at this
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this everyone! I was wondering when I would get my Friday fun from you people!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    All of these things are perfectly fine to do , as long as your diet consists of only birthday cake.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    It depends if you're on your period or not.

^^ you can't work out on your period..

That is such a myth!! You can work out on your period, but you can't do lifting because it will bulk you up. At other times of the month, it's the opposite.
    I think you have that backwards

That explains a lot....about my uterus.
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    All of these things are perfectly fine to do , as long as your diet consists of only birthday cake.

This only works if you eat it on someone's actual birthday. That way the calories don't count.... at least that's what my grandma said.
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options

Yum... love me some birthday cake... but oh my god i gain 10 pounds for every bite i take...
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Wait, wait...i meant to say:

Dr. Oz's Pants :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I heard that it can give you cancer. And HIV. At the same time.

I heard it from Dr. Oz.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I heard if you start to feel your uterus fall out you can start using shake weights and that stops it from falling out because it strengthens your core.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    Best spot reducer is SHOUT. Just rub it on and...................................oh wrong thread.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Next there will be a ban on posting bulked-up uterus pictures in your profile.
  • oats4breakfast
    Options

This only works if you eat it on someone's actual birthday. That way the calories don't count.... at least that's what my grandma said.

Isn't every day someone's actual birthday ?
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options

Yum... love me some birthday cake... but oh my god i gain 10 pounds for every bite i take...
    It's probably the water making you gain weight.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Is it ok to follow all the cleanse rules but also eat bacon? And pizza too? And a few beers to wash it all down?
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    BAHAHA