• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    low abdomen/pelvic bone

So it can peek out the top of a bikini.
    exactly
  • enchantedbunny
    Options
    DItto on shoulder blades. Or if you have the budget / time / pain tolerance for it, something that runs along the torso across the back would look awesome. I'm planning something like this for my second one. :)
  • brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    Options
    I like tramp stamps! not across entire lower back though! Personally, I do not care for a tattoo any where else on a woman.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of the shoulders top and back, the forearm, lower back and the ankle...of course I think I am sexy and that is where all of mine are :)
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    lower back
    shoulder blade
    stomach
    high thigh

not on the breast please...upper thigh is where I have one of mine and another on the back side of my hip bone-upper butt area, and another on my shoulder (wasn't by choice really) and I hate that location, and the last one on my hip but on the outside not the front...all super hot (except shoulder) and coverable if need be.
  • Mich3ll36
    Mich3ll36 Posts: 96
    Options
    I have one on my left hip and one at right breast :-)
    I regret the breast tat (I was 20) but looove the hip tat.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,

Because I wanted to.:tongue: Tatoos are so cliche nowadays.
    yer face is cliche ...... and it's tattoos :)
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,

Why waste your time on a topic that has no interest to you? Bored?
  • cait0902
    cait0902 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Top of the foot, ankle, or down the side of the ribs....friend has some pretty cherry blossom flower stuff down her side and it's real hott!! Not a big fan of the chest tattoos on women...
  • cait0902
    cait0902 Posts: 127 Member
    Options

Why waste your time on a topic that has no interest to you? Bored?

You're right, why responsed with "no tattoos" when the OP obviously likes tattoos on women and even mentioned that she already had one! There's really no point to it; however, there also is no point in continuing to poke her about responding. She is allowed to spend her time how she pleases....and this is an open forum...
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I think the ones women get right next to their hip bones (in the "V" muscle area) are really cute.

Me too.

I got one there, and I didn't foresee the amount of pain/recovery time needed. If you tattoo across the crease of your hip, it it a difficult place to heal, as every step you take can crack it open, and every time you sit, you fold your newly healing flesh against itself.

Just a speck of warning for anyone contemplating this spot, I wish I'd planned better for my recovery. I'd still do it, in the same place, but I would take the time off work so I could lay down and get healed much faster.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say it depends on the size of the piece. I think the best place is in front low by the Pelvic Bone. But that’s me. I know a few women that have full arm pieces and they look hot.
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Definitely something down the ribcage/stomach area