Sexiest place for a tattoo on a woman <3

Options

Replies

• MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter, all am going to see is a target for when I... um. yea.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Inner thigh / mons pubis
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ribcage
    tojumpstartanewlife.jpg
    or belly
    emancipate_yourself_by_allegra_jellyfish.jpg

When my tummy is completely flat. It will be a words tattoo, not either of these sayings though. I like "You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for" Although I may need to find a more eloquent way to put that.
  • nelnova
    nelnova Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thigh, Hip Rib combo!!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Aww hell....a tattoo can be sexy anywhere if the woman herself believes she is sexy.

exactly this!

no matter what, self confidence is the sexiest thing going.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ribcage
    tojumpstartanewlife.jpg
    or belly
    emancipate_yourself_by_allegra_jellyfish.jpg

When my tummy is completely flat. It will be a words tattoo, not either of these sayings though. I like "You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for" Although I may need to find a more eloquent way to put that.

Wow Lovely Thank you for sharing!!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    sexiest place? .........on top of my tattoos :)
    48c74a48916111e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I have script right below my bra strap that stretches from one breast to the other (it hits both sides of my rib cage). As for pain, it really depends on the person. I didn't think it hurt, even on my ribs. I mean yeah, it felt like the most evil cat in the world scratching me for three hours, but it wasn't the kind of pain that I expected.

As for the diagram about tattoo locations, the whole part about "faggy" tattoos was really classy. Way to get your point across.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    side mid ribs down slightly over the hip. Yes, a big one. SEXY
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Hip. Because you don't know it's there until they're naked.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I think the rib cage is really sexy for women. I'm not thin enough nor do I think I'd want to do it unless I was 100% certain I was never having more kids.

Right now I have one on my back between my shoulder blades, my wrist, and my ankle.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

THIS!!! all day.

I love when a tattoo is a sexy surprise :)
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options

THIS!!! all day.

I love when a tattoo is a sexy surprise :)

So true! Even my "tramp stamp" :grumble: (Where did that phrase come from? I so don't like it.) is so low that you will not be able to see it with my clothes on; you may be able to see the tips of two thorns peek out over my waist band. The only one that is shown most often is the one on my shoulder blade as I wear a lot of halters and spaghetti strap tops and dresses.
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,

Because I wanted to.:tongue: Tatoos are so cliche nowadays.
    yer face is cliche ...... and it's tattoos :)

Haha.

Anywhere. I love tattoos. One place isn't sexier than another to me...and the stereotypes about locations are ridiculous. I think it's more about what you have than where.
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    Pain Level to have your ribs done?

I have pretty much my entire back tattoo'd and the one I just got on my ribs hurt worse than all of the sittings for my back. It's definitely not comfortable, but the pain isn't unbearable.

Agreed. I have a full back piece and the areas that went around on my ribs were the most painful out of all of it.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    lower back, or vertically along ribs
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    personally, none - however, i think the back of the neck (so when you pull your hair up you see it, but can easily hide) - it's unexpected.
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Pain Level to have your ribs done?

I had a new tat done on my ribs two days ago, and it was large, but I didn't find it too painful. There were some tender areas, but overall, not bad. I have a high pain tolerance, and for me it just feels like scratching. It hurt more than the one on my back or ankle, but it didn't make me cry or anything.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    3636000739_12c9ee58e7.jpg

LMAO I'm in the teal and purple section and am thinking of adding one to the top of my foot :tongue:
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have one on my lower back and on my shoulder. I want another one but not sure where. I really like the foot and ribs ;)