Sexiest place for a tattoo on a woman <3

Options

Replies

• Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    3636000739_12c9ee58e7.jpg

I have tattoos in the red zone on my arms and my job pays more taxes than bloody wages lol
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Thigh and side oeices are by far my favorite on females
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Pain Level to have your ribs done?
  • superstankazz
    superstankazz Posts: 193
    Options
    3636000739_12c9ee58e7.jpg
    Hill-freakin-larious!!!:laugh:
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    I think the "tramp stamp" is sexy. I have one ther and one all the way down my side. They're both, inmy opinion sexy. It goes from right under my breast to my hip. I also think one down your thigh is great! That will probably be wher I get my next one at
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    You know what the difference is between a tattooed person and a non-tattooed person is? A tattooed person doesn't give a rat's @$$ that you aren't tattooed.

That being said, ribs and hips are nice. But I personally like them anywhere on a woman.
  • superstankazz
    superstankazz Posts: 193
    Options
    Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,

Because I wanted to.:tongue: Tatoos are so cliche nowadays.
    EXACTLY!^ And they ALL look the same!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I think tattoos on the nape of the neck look amazing. If I worked somewhere less conservative I'd seriously consider one. Maybe some day.
  • cait0902
    cait0902 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You know what the difference is between a tattooed person and a non-tattooed person is? A tattooed person doesn't give a rat's @$$ that you aren't tattooed.

Agreed!!
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    It hurts, a lot but its worth it to me. No one ever sees my tatoos except my hubby unless we go to the beach but he loves them. Its not that bad or we wouldn't keep getting them!
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    on the back of the neck...then anywhere else
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options

Two questions: what is your pain tolerance and how much, forgive me, padding--if any--is there?
  • mevalentina
    Options
    I think the rib.

Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,
    I was thinking the same thing :D
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    This morning I flexed my traps so hard my back fat got confused and tried to eat my fox tattoo. Haters gonna hate.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    ribs :smokin:
  • mevalentina
    Options

Two questions: what is your pain tolerance and how much, forgive me, padding--if any--is there?
    Pretty high tolerance the one behind my ear was like nothing.
    Padding not much hopefully by the time I lose the the 11pds. needed to hit my 50 mark :D
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Right above either boob, JUST high enough for it to peek out of a top and make people wonder what it looks like.. ;)
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I have one on the back of my thigh right under my butt. You can see it in shorty shorts.
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    bump. That's my gift to myself when I reach my goal too! :)
  • augstrac
    augstrac Posts: 14
    Options
    I got one right above the "Tramp stamp" area for my 18th birthday. I love that spot because if you bend over no one will get an accidental look at it, however when you wear a bikini or swimsuit with a higher back it can be for all to see!