200lbs down / more then halfway to goal / Pictures

Options

Replies

• AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Howie...what you have accomplished is amazing!!! As far as the surgery goes, I think it takes a very courageous person to make that decision - it is NOT an easy thing. Congratulations on your success! You should be so very proud of yourself! Doesn't it feel good??!?
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You so aren't the enemy. Just because most of us chose to not use surgery doesn't mean it wasn't the right thing for you. Congratulations on your success and your new outlook on life. You inspire me, I feel almost lost because I need to lose 100 pounds or so. I can't imagine what it would be like to face down the journey it would take to lose 400 pounds. Thank-you for posting.
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You are not the enemy lol. Gastric bypass doesn't work unless you change your lifestyle. Same as the old fashioned weight loss methods. Congrats on your progress and KEEP IT UP!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations on such a huge loss, you're an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Howie, as someone stated before Gastric Bypass is no way a shortcut. I would much prefer to do it without medical intervention so in my eyes your are brave as well as amazing.

You deserve the same life as anyone else on this planet and you have the power to make it want you want for yourself. You have more support than you realize. Congratulations.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    You're feckin' amazing.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Since I'm totally luxuriating in the praise. Which probably says really messed up things about me. Here's another one for ya'll

I stole this idea from Railroadertony, who's doing amazing and a total inspiration.

This is a 1st Gen PSP.

belt.jpg

I promise no more pictures till I lose another 50. Honest.
  • s41e6
    s41e6 Posts: 15
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • chrissydrske
    chrissydrske Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you are an inspire others to be healthy. You should be happy even though you did surgery you had to get a jumpstart so that you can be where you are. I'm at 279 and I use to be 383. I changed the way I eat and I exercise 5 days a week at the ymca and zumba.
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Howie,
    You look great! You should be VERY proud of yourself for your weight loss accomplishments thus far. You are going to inspire a lot of people because your this post. Thank you for that. :)
  • laurieblair2012
    Options
    Congrats on reaching such an amazing milestone!! Best wishes and prayers for your continued success!!
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Howie! Howie! Howie! Dude, you rock! I only know you through some posts but I'm damn proud of you! You have done it, you're still doing it and you will continue to do it!
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yeah buddy, you rock! You're killin' it! Keep it up.
  • jinglett
    jinglett Posts: 69
    Options
    Although you may not be able to walk with the achilles surgery or exercise like you would like to--check and see if crunches for your abs are ok and upper body exercises and stretches done from a chair or bench. You should be able to make forward progress in other areas.
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats on your success!!!
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Who cares if you started with surgery! The fact that your here and learning to track your food and have control is all that counts!!!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Incredible loss, Howie :) keep it up. Here's to the stronger you! be unstoppable.
  • debs6
    debs6 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    It truly makes no difference what path you choose - provided you arrive safely and successfully at the destination.. Well done - you are looking fabulous. Keep up the fantastic work.
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should be so proud of your self <3
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Well done, you can do this, stick at it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!