so if you were in a plane crash would you eat human meat?

Options

Replies

• vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I would be wondering, if you are tracking it on mfp... why haven't you called for help yet?
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    As long as it's not a clown- they taste funny.
    buh ha
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yeah probably. I'd have to have some sort of strong drink, though. Hahaa!! THAT'S when I would probably start drinking!!
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I get 9 inches of meat in my mouth every night.
    this is why we are friend lol you are awesome
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Depends - are the humans vegetarians or carnivores? There is a difference in the smell of the flesh (long story). Vegetarians smell better than carnivores!
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    man r you kidding? I have 20 more lbs to lose, excellent way for me to do it....ummmmm no thanks Ill pass on dinner thanks. I eat beef or pork only once a week as it is....like fish instead. Id go without until near starvation
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options

yes but we dont want to hear about you eating summer sausage cause its full of fat! ;0) haha
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Depends - are the humans vegetarians or carnivores? There is a difference in the smell of the flesh (long story). Vegetarians smell better than carnivores!

LOL - I just HAD to do some searching after reading that. Interesting results. It never would have crossed my mind. :)
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options

TMI:sick:
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I would eat bugs and mudcakes before eating human. Who knows where they've been

^ agreed! Would rather eat dirt then another human being! That idea would just gives me night mares!
  • Richard323
    Richard323 Posts: 21
    Options
    Well, I'm not quite sure.. I guess if I was at the point of dying.. then perhaps.. But I'm fairly crafty in the wilderness.. Nevertheless, Assuming that all options had failed I would probably give it a go, would that be a sin? lol
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I would eat bugs and mudcakes before eating human. Who knows where they've been

^ agreed! Would rather eat dirt then another human being! That idea would just gives me night mares!

i'm with you i couldn't do it
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    It's pretty much impossible to say until you are actually there. It's easy to say aye or nay here and now, but when you're actually THERE....
  • bunnzye2
    bunnzye2 Posts: 56
    Options
    Did anyone see that SYFY movie HUNGER?
  • scottc561
    scottc561 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    It's pretty much impossible to say until you are actually there. It's easy to say aye or nay here and now, but when you're actually THERE....

actually when your close to starving to death I hear you lose your hunger pains. I know after a few days of not eating you do. So no I wouldn't and the thought of that happening to me or someone else is pretty horrible lol.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    well, I have to meet my protein macros for the day...
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i not only would eat everyone i would start making crafts outta them
  • breakthecycle
    breakthecycle Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd eat anyone if it meant me staying alive to see my kids again just saying......I think I will start bringing 4oz of sriracha with me on all plane rides now. :laugh:
  • renwicker
    renwicker Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I would not kill someone for their meat....but if they died in the crash or what-have-you,,,,,heck ya! Free food! If someone offered me human meat right now I'd probably try it. I would imagine it would taste something like ham or pork. Our skin and flesh is most similar to that of a pig. At least thats what i've gathered from when I used to watch CSI. (first season....the only good one)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i heard human meat makes you bulky so no.