so if you were in a plane crash would you eat human meat?

Options

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. No problem at all.

Wait what's this about a plane crash?
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    It funny you should ask this question. Not so long ago I was trapped in a pretty surreal situation with this older gentleman. We were certain help would never find us and we had no food. Now, me being the younger, stronger of the two, I started planning for the inevitable... that it was going to be him or me. I can't recall how long we were trapped, but as the time passed by, I got more comfortable with the idea. But which body part do you go for first? Which would taste good raw? How would I get the meat from his bones without a knife. These thoughts raced through my mind. As I grew weaker from lack of nutrition, and was about to launch my plan, power to the escalator kicked back on, and we made our way to the second level in the mall.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I would, gotta be honest, I considered this when stuck in rush hour traffic with my friend.

What can I say, I get hungry.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I get 9 inches of meat in my mouth every night.

just ****ing love it!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bahahahhaah I am jealous I only get about 6
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    It funny you should ask this question. Not so long ago I was trapped in a pretty surreal situation with this older gentleman. We were certain help would never find us and we had no food. Now, me being the younger, stronger of the two, I started planning for the inevitable... that it was going to be him or me. I can't recall how long we were trapped, but as the time passed by, I got more comfortable with the idea. But which body part do you go for first? Which would taste good raw? How would I get the meat from his bones without a knife. These thoughts raced through my mind. As I grew weaker from lack of nutrition, and was about to launch my plan, power to the escalator kicked back on, and we made our way to the second level in the mall.

:laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would. Assuming the person died in the crash - I wouldn't kill someone just to eat them.
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    I would, gotta be honest, I considered this when stuck in rush hour traffic with my friend.

you could eat me :-) just saying
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't even take a plane crash. I'd just need it to be legal.
  • hapoo100
    Options

:love: :flowerforyou:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

fbz_d3beedc57d289275c416408d8048f6b1.jpg
  • deniseearheart
    Options

fbz_d3beedc57d289275c416408d8048f6b1.jpg

:-D
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :smile: No way ...but how many of you would eat your pet to survive ?
  • deniseearheart
    Options

bahahahahahh my poor dogs LOL
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    not worth it. there's not enough meat on my cat
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Knowing my overeating issues I'd probably have been gnawing on an air hostess limb long before the plane went down.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options

The mall is a treacherous place, my friend. Do not enter unprepared. You should always carry a pocket knife.
  • hapoo100
    Options
    actually, is it possible to make human bacon? that would have a huge influence on my answer
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I like breast meat
  • lcphipps
    lcphipps Posts: 29
    Options
    NO
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    So instead of chicken fingers it's phalanges. Oh yeah!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition