so if you were in a plane crash would you eat human meat?

Options

Replies

• MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    well since Im assuming there would be no wi-fi on such island...Im thinking I would die and be eaten because I wouldnt be able to log all my food LOL almost makes me want to research calories in human meat and put it into the system just to freak people out haha
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    prob not... but i that film *Alive* really haunted me for years after watching it. may need to rent it again.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    NO
  • muppetsbear
    muppetsbear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Is there fries with that...
  • Sindari
    Sindari Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    dibs on the liver

depends if they were an alcoholic or not.

I'd eat the human before I'd eat my horse. Truth be told though I probably could, provided I didn't have to do the cutting.
  • milenasmom6
    milenasmom6 Posts: 10
    Options
    It funny you should ask this question. Not so long ago I was trapped in a pretty surreal situation with this older gentleman. We were certain help would never find us and we had no food. Now, me being the younger, stronger of the two, I started planning for the inevitable... that it was going to be him or me. I can't recall how long we were trapped, but as the time passed by, I got more comfortable with the idea. But which body part do you go for first? Which would taste good raw? How would I get the meat from his bones without a knife. These thoughts raced through my mind. As I grew weaker from lack of nutrition, and was about to launch my plan, power to the escalator kicked back on, and we made our way to the second level in the mall.

You totally made my day! I haven't laughed that hard in weeks... thank you. :drinker:
  • zooblflot
    zooblflot Posts: 131
    Options
    NO

Wanna take a trip with me? :bigsmile:
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    ABSOTOOTLELOOTLY :tongue: gimme brains LOL
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I think I have come up with the reason for saying I would never fly. :noway:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    In a survival situation yes.
    In a non survival situation...if it were prepared right and fashionable..yes.

Now the question is...what happens if it turns out to be the most delicious thing you have ever had. And then you are rescued. Would you start craving it? Looking at your dinner guests with thoughts of roasting them? Nom nom nom
  • gizziemonkey
    gizziemonkey Posts: 451
    Options
    Well I have to say......I've watched movies such as Alive.....I'm not one who enjoys suffering.

I would certainly never eat human flesh....and if it was in freezing/cold temperatures...I would be the first to chew my own veins out and be at peace....so happy eating to all those that would
  • gizziemonkey
    gizziemonkey Posts: 451
    Options
    well since Im assuming there would be no wi-fi on such island...Im thinking I would die and be eaten because I wouldnt be able to log all my food LOL almost makes me want to research calories in human meat and put it into the system just to freak people out haha

now that's funny....and I can relate :laugh:
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Don't ask me how I knew about this book. :wink:

41YJ490QEVL._SS500_.jpg
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    If it fit in my macros for the day.
  • moonlightturk
    moonlightturk Posts: 398
    Options
    Yumm ;P
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Id rather die..and im pretty sure if i tried id end up puking it..no no no no no...id rather eat like grass or something
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i'll eat the pretty chick first.
  • Briii22
    Briii22 Posts: 13
    Options
    Probably not... :/ I don't even really like eating animal meat. Except chicken. Love me some chicken :p
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Finger sandwiches anyone?
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'd rather be a caproflogist...