You know you're addicted to working out when...

Elizabeth_C34
Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
you ENJOY being sore and barely able to walk because you know you worked the right muscle groups.

Feel free to add your own.

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    .....you realize all of your workout clothes are dirty but you don't have time to wash them so you wear them dirty.... Who cares, you're going to wash them afterwards, right? :laugh:

Oh, and I workout at home, not in public :wink:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    rest days are a form of punishment that leave you nadgy and difficult to be around.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    .....you realize all of your workout clothes are dirty but you don't have time to wash them so you wear them dirty.... Who cares, you're going to wash them afterwards, right? :laugh:

Oh, and I workout at home, not in public :wink:

So there with you...thanks for the reminder that I do have to do laundry tonight (for my workout in the morning). I think I have reached my limit of wearing the same stuff for the past couple of days...

You know you are addicted to working out is on your rest day you decide to take it easy and only do a short walk to enjoy the sites and end up walking for 2+ hrs and burning over 400+ calories.....
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Your husband starts asking "Is it your rest day?" (which is a refreshing change from "Is it that time of month?") when you get grouchy.
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    You stop and do standing push-up's on the mirror of the clothing shop you're in,
    'cuz your afraid you might not get them all done for the day...:laugh:
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    You get frustrated that someone is hanging out in the basement and you really want to workout down there.

^dealing with this right now =(
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    You actually WANT to get up in the morning...even if it's 4:30 am
  • AngieJoy81
    AngieJoy81 Posts: 99 Member
    You own more pairs of yoga pants than jeans.
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    When you've finished Insanity's Plyo Circuit, you hit the Elliptical for 40 minutes and then take out the mountain bike and hit the trails for the afternoon.

And, yes to whomever said rest days are a form of punishment... no idea what a rest day feels like. Love to feel the burn!! :happy:
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    You start enjoying long walks :) and how it will help you burn calories!
    Usually I would complain if i had to walk for a long time, but i now i enjoy it, I was walking with my child's father last night and he actually got tired before I did :)

Or
    When you workout move then once a day
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    When you're ridiculously sick and running a high fever and you feel guilty for not being able to workout for 3 days!!! :sad: :grumble: I really need to get over being sick because I feel like crying every time I think about it being 3 whole days since Ive been able to workout!!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    When you can't sleep in, because you rather go workout instead, this me on Saturdays!! :bigsmile:
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    You use the extra money you have to buy workout clothes instead of clothes to wear for "going out." Because instead of going out, you ditch the events to work out.....
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    When I come home from a workout, only to be met by my sister at the door dressed and ready to hit the gym, and I go back with her!
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    When I actually look forward to going to the gym after work. I never thought that would happen!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    ...when your hubby has to remind you that if you keep going, you're going to have to figure out how to eat some of those calories back.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    When you keep 3 gym bags with everything you need for a workout.
  • you LOOK forward to 6am NOT for food but hitting the gym...lol...I KNOW I KNOW:)
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    when I stretching afterwards, I start planning my next workout!
  • transfixedtoast
    transfixedtoast Posts: 89 Member
    When you need to do it more to get the desired effect and when you experience withdrawal symptoms.