You know you're addicted to working out when...

Options

Replies

• sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    when it's a rainy Monday morning and instead of hanging out in pjs all morning, I am pumped to get to the gym!!:happy:
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    When you longingly watch people running while your stuck at your desk, counting the minutes until your lunch hour so you can go get a run in, too!!
  • schlange11b
    schlange11b Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You plan meals, and outings around your workout schedule.
    I definitely agree with the rest day blues though, the ONLY time I'm grumpy.
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You stop and do standing push-up's on the mirror of the clothing shop you're in,
    'cuz your afraid you might not get them all done for the day...:laugh:

That is FUNNY!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You want to work out every day and feel guilty when you aren't able to, when something else gets in the way, like laundry and cooking!
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Rest days are considered cuss words.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    when someone planned to workout with you because they wanted you to help them with weight training BUT they cancelled... now all you can think about is how you can get a legit workout in for yourself today now :bigsmile:
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    rest days are a form of punishment that leave you nadgy and difficult to be around.

yes thats me....had a free weekend and could not wait to get back to my weights...I even dreamed I was lifting!

Crazy. I used to dream of sugar....no I dream of iron!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    You work out in the morning and can not wait to work out again in the afternoon.
  • AmandaLou4319
    AmandaLou4319 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You go on vacation and are excited becasue you can workout everyday :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    your friends invite you to go see Avengers (for the 3rd time) and you'd rather work out
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    When you spend $25 on a babysitter because you don't want to miss spin class, but your husband is at work and your relatives are all busy.
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    1) have checked where i am going on holiday has a gym
    2) on first name terms with all gym staff!
    3) sit at work planning what classes i can do after work as the morning session was too long ago!
  • brasslady1
    brasslady1 Posts: 113
    Options
    Wow ! These are all great.......
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    When you can't sleep in, because you rather go workout instead, this me on Saturdays!! :bigsmile:

not sure that will ever be me since I am not a morning person! I would workout at midnight to avoid getting up to workout. :)

The poor dog doesn't get why I hate it when she runs into her friends to play.... means we stay at one neighbors yard vs walking! Even worse.... when it rains the dog doesn't even want to leave our porch!!!! She is suppose to be my motivation to keep moving every day. (BTW - the dog will sleep later in the morning than I do if I let her so I got the perfect dog for me.)
  • TwtyMami35
    TwtyMami35 Posts: 99
    Options
    You go shopping for new workout outfits rather than Summer clothing because you know you will be in the gym or outside in the fresh air working out more than anywhere else.

OR you buy the toddler workout clothes so she can join you on Summer fitness walks. LOL

I am NOT addicted to the workouts! I am addicted to making me happy for a change.
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    When I actually look forward to going to the gym after work. I never thought that would happen!

this omg I get excited to go to work because I know after I go to the gym, What excitement I have
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    ...you do an hour of body pump then get frustrated when you can't get at least on hour in afterward.
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    TAMMYCLARK62 Posts: 102
    Options
    I am tired, cranky and feel like I lost my best friend on rest days.....going around like I am looking for something and I don't know what it is....and can not get motivated to do anything I have to do like housework
  • leahbhollifield
    Options
    You own more pairs of yoga pants than jeans.

This is so me!