Are you a cat lover?

Options
TheTrimTim
TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
Hi there. I've been on MFP for just over a month now and I'm looking to expand my network of friends. So if you are a mutual cat lover, who is also very supportive in MFP land, please add me. Thx. :-)

Replies

• Flamenquero
    Flamenquero Posts: 132
    Options
    We presently have two cats. We love cats and dogs, and birds too.
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    We have 2 cats...Oscar and Felix...love them!!
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I currently have one cat now after losing my 20-year-old cat last year. Love cats...still miss her.
  • williamchilders99
    Options
    well I have 2 for my 2 son so I guess yes Iam
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    No cats at present, however I grew up in a house that always had at least three at a time. I am moving in a few months and my three dogs will be introduced to my mothers cats (their first time ever being around cats) and I hope it goes well.

I do like all animals...heck, I may cave in and get my daughter a tarantula (so long as it stays in the terrarium). I have owned rats in the past so I am open to strange companion animals.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Two cats...Carlos and Mittens.
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm a cat lover, I have 2 Maine Coon cats. They have quite the personalities and are so much fun to watch :)
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I have 3 cats, 2 dogs and 2 parrots and fish so I guess I am an overall animal lover but cats are definitely my Favorite. :) I am also very supportive so add me if you like
  • kungfugirlrox
    kungfugirlrox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love animals and cats are my favourite! I have 3 cats, Gizmo, Buddy, and Jack. I would have more but my bf won't let me lol. Feel free to add me:-)
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I used to hate cats until I got my husband one right after his sister died. Best cat ever... Joe. He was diagnosed with cancer on my husbands birthday last year (we had to put him down the next day). He was 12. Almost 10 months to the day, Sasha, our second cat died of undiagnosed heart failure... I think she was heartbroken to be without her brother.

I made this video right after Joe died... you can see Sasha in it too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSzC1f7KyGk

I have two dogs... but cats are a whole different being.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    Well, I have two cats... Susy and Tom... and now I am a grandmother of 4 little cats!!! they dont have name yet... three days born!!!! love my cats!!!!!!!!!!!! and my grand cats too! lol :bigsmile:
  • jbilgs
    jbilgs Posts: 38
    Options
    I love cats but my landlord won't allow pets! So sad. Feel free to add me :)
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I've been on MFP for just over a month now and I'm looking to expand my network of friends. So if you are a mutual cat lover, who is also very supportive in MFP land, please add me. Thx. :-)

I like cats, and I know more about cat food than most probably do.
  • walker001
    walker001 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Two cats.... Mira (19 yrs old male) and Foggi I 3 yrs old female ).
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Yes, and other animals as well. :flowerforyou:
  • syam3000
    syam3000 Posts: 37
    Options
    My cats are the loves of my life... haha and my friends already call me the future old cat lady :P
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Mutual cat lover :)
    Have a little one called Tonks, hes my world.
    Feel free to add me.
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    2 cats who we adore :) One is currently lying next to me on the desk :)
  • wiglett
    wiglett Posts: 53
    Options
    Here are my babies Samantha the Terrible and Julian the Fluffy. (bengal/calico respectively) and I have a bunch of pseudofurbabies at our local non-profit pet adoption center at our local mall. <-- keeps me from turning into the crazy cat lady. Cuz I love all da kitties!!!

7192338806_2476c1cdb5.jpg
    samantha by jorgechell, on Flickr

7192337270_4aee967963.jpg
    julian by jorgechell, on Flickr
  • rogarr
    rogarr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    4 cats...each one crazier than the next....lol. Love them all !