Are you a cat lover?

Options

Replies

• _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    I'm fairly confident that I have toxoplasmosis; I just love cats so much.
  • JaneDoughSanAntonio
    JaneDoughSanAntonio Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That's Marmalade and John in my picture ... they take after their mom, and are also trying to lose weight.
  • emzmc
    emzmc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Deffo a cat lover!
  • debzeeU2
    debzeeU2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Love cats!!! :) Feel free to add me.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I hate domestic cats. But I love PROPER CATS like these...

[img][/img]1752106293_6f8933118c_z.jpg
    The old hunter.. by Dipak49ers, on Flickr

and these...

[img][/img]3317564628_a4e6d6d7ea_z.jpg
    IMG_6801a by Dipak49ers, on Flickr

[img][/img]1800700235_d755c46d85_z.jpg
    Simba.. by Dipak49ers, on Flickr
  • LunaJoyce86
    Options
    I've got 5 cats myself!!! the oldest recently turned 18 and I have had her since the day she was born because we had her mother too. I absolutely love my cats!!!
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have two of my own, Lord Byron and Poe-cat. I currently also have Lila, an 8 year old with a broken femur, and two 3-4 week old kittens who need bottle feeding for our local humane society.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt say i love them but they aint bad with plenty of ketchup
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    We have 2 cats...Oscar and Felix...love them!!
    my daughter has an Oscar and a Felix too.

We have 3 at the moment. Over the years we have had a bunch.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Captain Jack:
    captainjacklovesrum.jpg

Sparrow:
    163.jpg
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Major cat lover here! I had 2 growing up, from the age of 4 onwards, loved those cats to bits! I don't have any right now, my partner and I did get 2 when we moved in together but one went missing, and one got killed on the road, both last year :(

Bilko and Lucy: The 2 I had growing up.
    Bilkoandlucy.jpg

Eva
    DSCF2806.jpg

Jackie
    164556_10150126921605189_709565188_8287985_3053676_n-1.jpg

We've decided not to get anymore until we move house next year. The area we're moving to is quieter and has more cats around, so we think they'll be safer there. I couldn't bare to get more now, and lose them again so soon (we only had our previous cats, 1 and 1.5 years)
  • staceyrenee7292
    Options
    I have one cat, she is our baby of the family. She loves to sleep in my long hair at night (which is where she sleeps almost every night). We have had her since she was about 4 weeks old, she is 6 now.
  • debra4647
    debra4647 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love kitty's we currently only have one though. Our all white cat Kit Kat had to be put down last year she had cancer. Miss her lots. We have an all black one named Cinder. Short for Cinderella, we got her at the SPCA. And we also have 2 dogs. Add me if you like, am on everyday.
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    I have three cats maxx, smokey, and niles after i lost my other 2 cats one at the age of 20 the other at the age of 6 I swore never again but I just could not help myself I love my three
  • LJ728
    LJ728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    dxn0p5.jpg

Our cats, actually both still kittens! A black part Maine Coon named Java and a Russian Blue named Smidgen!
  • VertigoDeath83
    Options
    I looove the kitties :) I have an 11 year old cat named Gizmo. He is my baby :) Feel free to add me...I just joined today! :)
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm a total cat lover.

My cat is my baby. An amazing 2 and a half year old orange tabby cat named Korey who must think he's a dog (comes when called, greets me at the door, plays fetch, sleeps in my bed, follows me everywhere etc)

Feel free to add me, I am very positive about this even when I fall completely off the wagon like I did today. Tomorrow's a new day!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I have 4 cats, I'm one trip to the animal shelter away from being a crazy cat lady. :-P
    When I got the 4th one last year (Steve), I wanted to take home another 3 or 4...
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I don't own any cats right now, I have a dog, but I used to have cats in the past, one of them I grew up with, and I love them lots!!!! Add me to your list if you like!!! :happy:
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm a total cat lover. Here are my two guys:

bg1tf.jpg