how many lbs did you gain over the weekend?

Options

Replies

• NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    I really need to switch to Friday weigh-ins. I'm so good during the week then the weekend gets me everytime! What IS it with the weekend? :)
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    nothing (despite a rest day on sunday and copious amounts of booze on saturday ) :bigsmile:
  • toglamgirl
    toglamgirl Posts: 26
    Options
    Why do you weigh yourselves after a weekend of sodium laden foods? It's torture...
  • littlehokie
    littlehokie Posts: 79
    Options
    I was totally off the rails this weekend and saw a 2 pound gain on the scale this morning. Not the end of the world but still sucks, I'm back on track today.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I didn't go near the scale this morning (don't much anymore anyway...I tend to use a measuring tape intstead) but I feel bloated/flabby and had a tough workout. I'm very much feeling the ill effects of my poor eating choices. Ugh!
  • tnmomof3
    tnmomof3 Posts: 177
    Options
    1.5 :(
  • aav903
    aav903 Posts: 11
    Options
    5 between Saturday morning and this morning, despite 2 workouts on Saturday and one yesterday. Only went to one party and only had one plate of food and one piece of cake (and 3 small glasses of wine). frustrating! Hoping there's some water weight that'll be gone by tomorrow am. Usually Monday is my weekly weigh in, but I couldn't bear to enter it into my tracker today
  • babykell19
    babykell19 Posts: 72
    Options
    you were brave and got on the scale! i wouldnt weigh myself this morning. sigh. and it would have been my first weight in since joining MFP too!
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I thought I might be up this weekend since I was cooking calorie dense food for my father who needs to gain some weight he lost recently while ailing. Plus my mother requested ribs for Mother's Day. But I was lucky: No loss but no gain either. Flat for a week was just fine with me!
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I really need to switch to Friday weigh-ins. I'm so good during the week then the weekend gets me everytime! What IS it with the weekend? :)

This is what I plan on doing too. :-)
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I was surprised I was "only" up 2.6 today. Saturday was super high sodium, and that normally hits me in a 5 pound way.
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    Since it was Mother's Day yesterday, I got to pick where we ate lunch. For some silly reason I really wanted blueberry pancakes. So iHop it was. I had a 0.4 lb gain. I was ok with that. Plus, my husband knows how much I like Twizzlers so he gave me a huge bag of them for Mother's Day and I ate about 15 of them..... pretty bad I know!
  • veggieshark
    veggieshark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    -1 XD I sleep really late and don't end up having enough time to eat much.
  • littlehokie
    littlehokie Posts: 79
    Options
    My official weigh in day is friday but I weigh daily just b/c I'm crazy and curious.
  • been285
    been285 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Looks like three (3) lb's
    went to St Augustine for mothers day 3 days and three restaurants
    Fish
    Mexican
    Brit pub
    where I did NOT have the Will to make a lower cal choice
    or is that Will NOT ????
    sigh....... row row row your boat......
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    3 pounds and it is 100% due to the insane sodium I ingested yesterday. Am guzzling the water today to flush it all out.
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    3 pounds :(
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Seemed to be about 6 lbs higher this morning..... it'll be gone by friday..... I'm gonna kick *kitten* this week to make sure I hit my target. Fun weekend with the kids and my "smart food sense" went right out the window.... but it was well worth it.
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    I better wouldn´t know it :)
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Mine was also about 6lbs. Three day conference followed by graduation party with lots of good food. Getting back on track this week.