~*BIKINI PICTURE...THAT I AM PROUD OF FOR THE FIRST TIME

Options

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome work! You deserve to be super proud!
  • cait0902
    cait0902 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW! Girl you are HOTT! I am soooo jealous, I would KILL for a body like that.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Something about this doesn't sit right with me. For a start, you say on your profile you want to lose another 19lbs or there abouts?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    299_24444218058_622913058_847049_9812_n.jpg
    :noway:

Okay. BAM, insert healthy lifestyle changes, LOTS of H20, enough sleep, less junk food, and a bit of exercise....

Here's ME YESTERDAY

405110_10150781809185836_511520835_9820373_1697803866_n.jpg
    YUP, there you have it folks,
    I am still in shock hahaha

Anyway, feel free to hit me up with questions, friend requests, whatever! :) I look forward to meeting you!!
    :drinker:
    Outstanding!
  • Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    Options
    amazing! I think what people fail to see is that it takes time and effort. You stated the initial pictures were 2008-09. Great job!

^ I was thinking this also; but, even with that being said you've done an amazing job! You should be extremely proud of your accomplishment!! Thanks so much for the motivation, xx
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    wow:noway: wow wow!!! Ur smokin hot!!, u better buy a bunch more bikinis so u can just rotate throug them all summer!! I would just walk around my house naked all the time lol well when the kids werent around! Wow! Great job!:drinker:
  • Joeyje3
    Joeyje3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go! :happy:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done! X
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Insanely beautiful!!!!!!
  • alanisrm
    alanisrm Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing!! I am like you, just wanting to be healthy and be a good role model for my son. Not be embarrassed at the pool, get out and enjoy life... This was my gym moto today... thanks!!
  • shaynemann39
    Options
    :heart:
    amazing! I think what people fail to see is that it takes time and effort. You stated the initial pictures were 2008-09. Great job!

&&

^ I was thinking this also; but, even with that being said you've done an amazing job! You should be extremely proud of your accomplishment!! Thanks so much for the motivation, xx

exactly, and it took a lot of adjustments and slip ups and what not, just like anyone..its a JOURNEY. Definitely starting to re-evaluate my goals as some of you have mentioned. I still have some junk in the trunk AKA thighs, I am a pear for sure. I would love ot be able to see definition in my legs, then I will be a happy clam!

& for the comment about no "face", I couldnt fit it in my square instagram frame but go look at my profile, I am definitely real and you can see in my fac enow how much i have lost even !:flowerforyou:
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am sooooo jealous of that stomach!
  • michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Amazing job!!!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Oh my GOSH!!!! You look so fantastic!!!

WTG Girl!
  • goosepappa
    goosepappa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Impressive. That's got to feel good. I'll bet no one bullies you now. I'd take a trip around town and make them eat their words.

Now go buy yourself a bat to keep the boys away, lol. Congrats !!!
  • shaynemann39
    Options
    Impressive. That's got to feel good. I'll bet no one bullies you now. I'd take a trip around town and make them eat their words.

Now go buy yourself a bat to keep the boys away, lol. Congrats !!!

HA, so awesome. I have a MAN to keep the BOYS away ;) !!!!
  • Nathangonzalez2
    Nathangonzalez2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! talk about inspiration... good job.. You look fantastic.
    Cheers, Nathan.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    WHATTt??!?!?!?!? AMZING!!!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You look super hot! lol I don't usually say that to other girls, but holy moly, I would kill to have that body!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!