~*BIKINI PICTURE...THAT I AM PROUD OF FOR THE FIRST TIME

Options

Replies

• KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I agree with one of the post. No face with pic. So hard to believe.
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! :]]]
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    ;)

You look great! congrats on your transformation
  • CCChaos625
    CCChaos625 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    Goddamn you look hot! amazing!
  • aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    this is so inspiring :) great job!!
  • KB1ofaKind
    KB1ofaKind Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's Hot! I'm inspired. Now I don't want to live like a depressed fat person either! Esp if I could get results like that. Thanks for posting.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'd be proud, too! Lookin' good!
  • carisle
    carisle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh my word! You look amazing!! Awesome job!! I think if I looked like that I'd wear a bikini all summer!
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job :drinker:
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    okay... so some of you know me already, & some dont. I have been hanging out here on MFP since Mid-March,

Regardless -- I have always struggled with weight, I wasnt happy, I wasn't MYSELF, I was bullied as a kid, yadda yadda..

Here's me, BEFORE (Circa 2008-09ish)

271_19959468058_622913058_729521_96_n-1.jpg

299_24444383058_622913058_847072_9632_n-1.jpg

299_24444218058_622913058_847049_9812_n.jpg
    :noway:

Okay. BAM, insert healthy lifestyle changes, LOTS of H20, enough sleep, less junk food, and a bit of exercise....

Here's ME YESTERDAY

405110_10150781809185836_511520835_9820373_1697803866_n.jpg
    YUP, there you have it folks,
    I am still in shock hahaha

Anyway, feel free to hit me up with questions, friend requests, whatever! :) I look forward to meeting you!!
    :drinker:

OMG you look amazing, you have my dream body...the one I want for myself. Congratulations on all your hard work. Inspiring.
  • bradshaws
    bradshaws Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    holy cow, you look amazing!!!!!!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    HA!! Love it!! If I were you OP, I'd be SOOO proud that you look so good, some people are having a hard time believing you're real!! (might be a little jealousy rearing it's head too :wink: :wink: ) You look fantastic!!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Lke I said, still in shock so the comments are making me giggle a bit. I don't do a lot, I went to the gym regularly but I got sick of it (and I am CHEAP) So, mostly just fixing my diet, no pop, less junk food..I legit still eat fast food probably once a week haha.. aaaand I did some Jillian Michaels videos for awhile but she kicked my *kitten* and I got bored of them so now I just go for walks and jogs with my dog and I do my zumba video every few days. I just try and get out and enjoy life more, spend time swimming with my hubby etc!! Its all mind set. I was living like a depressed fat person, and I decided I wanted to not be that person anymore !!!

oh and I forgot my stats.
    I am 5'6"
    22 years old (I havent had kids, so that helps)
    Heaviest: 187
    current: 149 :)

Congrats!!!!!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Omg! Are you serious? This is amazing....ok how did you get such a flat stomach? All the sites I've read are surgery surgery surgery but clearly not then?!! Congrats :-)

no one that young needs surgery, silly! In fact most people don't "need" surgery; they need commitment. (And those who do "need" surgery still won't have success until they find that commitment within).

OP, you look fantastic! Congrats!
  • shaynemann39
    Options
    yeah its bizzare that people are actually questioning if I am real... look at my bathroom in the background its the same as my other pics on my profile !! ;)
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    yeah its bizzare that people are actually questioning if I am real... look at my bathroom in the background its the same as my other pics on my profile !! ;)

Seriously, just take it as a HUGE compliment, and keep smiling! :flowerforyou:
  • Genozid
    Genozid Posts: 30
    Options
    Single? I mean G'DAMN!

Good for you!
  • yummymummy29
    yummymummy29 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! you go girl! You looks awsome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!