Replies

• Purtypup
    Purtypup Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Holy F! That is AMAZING! Way to go you : )
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    So... how you doin?
  • LexyLou_5
    LexyLou_5 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    fantastic

Well Done..

Im the same height, and 153lb..... aiming for 135lb

How long did it take you ?
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Omg! You look great! what are You doing for ab routine?
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look fan-freaking-tastic!
  • VanillaOrchids
    VanillaOrchids Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for posting this, you have motivated me to keep working hard for my dream body. CONGRATS!!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Soooooooooo freaking jealous!!!!!! Damn!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing results, you look fab x
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Ok...that just motivated me to crack another bottle of water! (8.5 glasses today and counting! lol)...and definitely hitting the gym tonight...every little bit helps!!! Congrats!
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    You look amazing - I'm not feeling so good in my bikini anymore though :(....I'm working on that by doing Jillian Michaels (started yesterday) & your pic has definitely given me motivation now!!
  • horses1jessi
    horses1jessi Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.. please do tell
  • freeindeed33
    Options
    SHAZAM ( my word of the day meant to convey thoughts of awesomeness!) You look amazing!!!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Holy dang! You look amazing!!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how long did the whole transformation take?
  • slipandsink
    slipandsink Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Seriously, not fair. I'm 5ft 6 and 138lbs (pear shaped as well) and I look nowhere near as good as that in a bikini! Need to pull my *kitten* into exercise gear I think.
  • shaynemann39
    Options
    Hey all :) to answer most of the questions in summary...mostly I love to just walk and jog with my dog, go swimming, and do zumba. I work out (typically) 4 days a week for at least an hour each. When I had a gym membership, I took yoga and pilates and TRX training classes each week (which worked wonders for the stomach, especially TRX - it's awesome!) but I have been taking it easy on my wallet for awhile. I also liked to do the elliptical, rowing, and cycling at the gym :)

From heaviest weight til now it has been about 3 years. BUT that being said, I have made MOST of my progress from last June until now (175 down to 149) .. A lot of it was changing my eating habits and counting calories too! :) I find that drinking only (tons of) water, black coffee, and tea helps not get that bloated tummy look haha. If i go crazy with sodium or drink 0cal pop even, it definitely shows!!!

Hope that helps !
  • poshmonkey
    poshmonkey Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! wtg!
  • KimboSlice87
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! How did you do it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!