Pictures can really show progress...Show me yours!

Options

Replies

• Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    <<<<
    over 90 lbs took about 10 months of hard work dedication and willpower but it it possible!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You were always beautiful, but you look so amazing now! So that took you about 7 months?
    Ok here is a ton. Before I post photo's let me go ahead and tell my story..

I started this journey 2 year's ago, it's been on and off, I lost 70lbs while pregnant with my daughter, so in 9 month's I lost 70lbs. I had Gestational Diabetes. I was on a strict diet from the start of my pregnancy, it was found in the first trimester. After I had her, I gained 25.5lbs back. I got frustrated with myself, I was depressed. I felt awful, I hated being me. I hated everything on my body. I went from 250lbs to 180, gained 25.5 back was 205.5 on September 22, 2011 when I decided to buckle down and get the rest off. yup I remember the start date lol. I have about 15-20 more pounds to go to lose.

My height: 5 foot 3 inches or 63 inches tall.
    Start weight: 250
    Current weight: I'm going between 134 and 137 right now, but I think that's about over (it's TOM so I'm sure once that goes away I'll be closer to 130.)
    Goal weight: 120-115 depending on what I like best. Once I hit my goal weight, I want to really focus on weight lifting and build up to about 135 with muscle mass.

Basically I have a long way's to go still but for the weight loss part, it's almost there and I can reach out and touch it.

Time for the photo's, hope you want photo over load, cus this is through the entire process.

250lbs
    250lb.jpg

This is from September to April
    70lbs.jpg

My Fat pant's and shorts
    fat2skn.jpg

My stomach progress
    stomach.jpg

From March to may
    march-may.jpg

February to May
    feb-may.jpg

Face changing
    faces.jpg

My arm change from January to May
    arms.jpg

My main source of work out is jogging, I jog, walk, do push up's, should press, bench dips, and some time's I do zumba. I've done the 30 day shred. I am not dieting, I just count my calories, day's I jog I eat about 1400, day's I don't jog, I eat about 1200. 1200 is just right for me when I'm not jogging.

To drop 116lbs? No it's been on and off for 2 years, but from September to now I've lost 71.5lbs.
  • sweetazcandi524
    sweetazcandi524 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you all look AMAZING!!! i love these success stories!! such motivation from seeing all of you!! there is hope for me yet!!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't go through that much of a change. I didn't let myself get that big before I decided I wanted to lose weight. So yes I know my change isn't that drastic but I'm still happy with it. I was about 160 in the first picture and 140 in the second. The only place you can really see it is my hip/thigh area.

IMG_9927-Copy.jpg
    You didn't look bad at all to start with, but you look great now! Good for you for making positive changes early on!
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Omg you all are amazing! It's so inspirational to see every one's progress here, especially since I'm having trouble losing my last 20 lbs. It can get frustrating but threads like this lift my spirits. :D I refused to have my picture taken at the time I started MFP so I don't have any from when I was 184, but I do have some from my highest weight up to now. :) I'm 5'5" btw.

:bigsmile:

Oh dear, I don't know how to resize sorry. :( My blog has them all there. :D
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Collage514a-1.jpg

Started on 9-11-11. Lost 73 lbs total.

I wish I had progress photos from the first 40 lbs. Ah well.
  • ArtsieSarah
    ArtsieSarah Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ur before and afters are amazing! I'm 5'5" and I weigh 163. Do you have any tips that could help me? I have the same goal :)
  • nahid101
    nahid101 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger after your your weight loss. Congrats
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sweetebonyprincess
    sweetebonyprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • traceyjayne64
    traceyjayne64 Posts: 262
    Options
    why cant i get pics to show, i changed the img from large to small :cry:

Diet30Jan004.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

Diet30Jan004.jpg
    Your photobucket, is it set to private? If so change it to public, or else no one can see it.
  • Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Collage514a-1.jpg

Well done - this is a great way to show progress! =]
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    BUMP!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options

[img]http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o490/vimtogirl64/Diet 30 Jan/Diet30Jan004.jpg[/img]

It's because there's spaces in the album name. When you get the link from photobucket, it replaces the blank spaces with "%20" but MFP's hypersensitive coding doesn't parse that, so you have to replace anywhere it says "%20" with a space. Or make sure your album and image names don't have spaces. :smile:
  • DebbieDee2012
    Options
    I would love to weigh 155 pounds!
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Collage514a-1.jpg

Well done - this is a great way to show progress! =]

Wow wish I did this from the start, going to start today :-)
  • 14toa4
    14toa4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    35i7qpw.jpg

ok5po5.jpg

Finally figured out how to do it! 173lb to 127ish. Hence the name, size 14 to a size 4.
  • jl20whyd
    jl20whyd Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    This was after 30 day shred....I think my starting weight was somewhere around 172 lbs....end weight was 167 lbs.

30-day-shred-results-03.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!