Pictures can really show progress...Show me yours!

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• hillaryreid33
    Options
    Okay, so I have been stalking these boards for weeks now without posting anything lol but you guys have no clue how much inspiration I have gotten just from looking at pics of REAL people!! I have lost a bit of weight since high school but I've been sitting comfortably in the 140-145 weight area for the past couple years but FINALLY I have gotten the drive to want to TONE up all this jiggly mess I have lol. I want to wear a bikini too!! lol ANYWAY, I thought I'd share the progress I have made since I was in high school so maybe I can help someone the way that all you guys have helped me!! (I've never posted before so forgive me if my pictures don't show up on the first try lol)

journey.jpg

You are bangin' !!!!!!!!
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I have been stalking these boards for weeks now without posting anything lol but you guys have no clue how much inspiration I have gotten just from looking at pics of REAL people!! I have lost a bit of weight since high school but I've been sitting comfortably in the 140-145 weight area for the past couple years but FINALLY I have gotten the drive to want to TONE up all this jiggly mess I have lol. I want to wear a bikini too!! lol ANYWAY, I thought I'd share the progress I have made since I was in high school so maybe I can help someone the way that all you guys have helped me!! (I've never posted before so forgive me if my pictures don't show up on the first try lol)

journey.jpg

Girl you look amazing!! :) I hope I can be that successful.. but first I gotta deliver this baby.. lol :)
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    There are no secrets! A lot of hard work, commitment, will power, a lot of falling flat on my face and picking myself up and dusting off and trying again. Never giving up, working out, eating decent (I say decent because I know I don't eat clean or anything. I can honestly say that the only thing I've taken completely out of my day to day diet is, Fried foods). I believe in everything in moderation. I work out, but let me be real here for a moment, I didn't always work out, I never liked working out. Infact I hated it. I was a big girl and I hated losing my breath, I hated hurting, but the pain is so worth it! I started with walking, just dance 2, and zumba. I moved to 30 day shred after I reached my ONErland. I did it twice but only finished it once. The first time I gave up because I was too focused on what the scale said. 2nd time I didn't focus so much on the scale but relied more on my measuring tape. Now I'm just jogging, doing push up's, arm presses, bench dips, and a few other strength work out's. I also dance once in awhile, not that I"m any good at dancing, this white girl has no rhythm... Anyway's... I have 15-20 more pounds to lose before I hit my ultimate weight loss goal. I'm not really that focused on it right now, I'm kinda not pushing it right now to lose actual weight, I'm trying to focus more on my arms, back, and tummy area right now with lots of cardio.

mfp2.jpg

1.jpg

mfp1.jpg

fat2skn.jpg

feb-may.jpg

faces.jpg

arms.jpg

Fantastic job!! BTW.. you have beautiful eyes!! :)
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    14brck1.jpgJuly 2011

2n0om03.jpg April 2012

1hs9qr.jpg May 2012
  • mdmccowan
    mdmccowan Posts: 20
    Options
    Great job girl I can't wait
  • stevieb3052
    stevieb3052 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    BeforeandAftersmaller.jpg
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My progress collage!
    5kx71l.jpg
  • Oscarmurph
    Oscarmurph Posts: 2
    Options
    My progress collage!
    5kx71l.jpg

Wow you have done so so well kyliann. How have you gone about doing this. Very well done to you xx
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    My progress collage!
    5kx71l.jpg

Wow you have done so so well kyliann. How have you gone about doing this. Very well done to you xx

Thank you! Here's a link to my weight loss story! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/538348-goal-achieved-60-lbs-down-w-lots-of-pics
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    There are no secrets! A lot of hard work, commitment, will power, a lot of falling flat on my face and picking myself up and dusting off and trying again. Never giving up, working out, eating decent (I say decent because I know I don't eat clean or anything. I can honestly say that the only thing I've taken completely out of my day to day diet is, Fried foods). I believe in everything in moderation. I work out, but let me be real here for a moment, I didn't always work out, I never liked working out. Infact I hated it. I was a big girl and I hated losing my breath, I hated hurting, but the pain is so worth it! I started with walking, just dance 2, and zumba. I moved to 30 day shred after I reached my ONErland. I did it twice but only finished it once. The first time I gave up because I was too focused on what the scale said. 2nd time I didn't focus so much on the scale but relied more on my measuring tape. Now I'm just jogging, doing push up's, arm presses, bench dips, and a few other strength work out's. I also dance once in awhile, not that I"m any good at dancing, this white girl has no rhythm... Anyway's... I have 15-20 more pounds to lose before I hit my ultimate weight loss goal. I'm not really that focused on it right now, I'm kinda not pushing it right now to lose actual weight, I'm trying to focus more on my arms, back, and tummy area right now with lots of cardio.

mfp2.jpg

1.jpg

mfp1.jpg

fat2skn.jpg

feb-may.jpg

faces.jpg

arms.jpg

Fantastic job!! BTW.. you have beautiful eyes!! :)

Thank you :)
  • texastango
    texastango Posts: 309
    Options
    How do ya'll post photos? I don't see a way to add attachments!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    How do ya'll post photos? I don't see a way to add attachments!

I use www.imgur.com. Upload the pics there and it will give you a link to use for message boards. Just change the upper case IMG to lower case img.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    BeforeandAftersmaller.jpg

Amazing progress stevie, well done!! :happy:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I'm on the first page of part 2 but I've switched from sedentary to active over the last few weeks and here's my progress:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/603357-120-lbs-weeks-of-no-loss-activity-level-change-pics?quote=8651054

2afx0ud.jpg11qjzif.jpg

23tfp86.jpg20b1hd0.jpg

2ch1edf.jpg334keh1.jpg
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so fantastic!!
    You all are so inspiring and motivating!!

Mine is not much yet (14lbs) but I'm starting to see a change and for me that's huge, if I can start seeing my body in a different way than that is a victory to me.

This is a good representation of how much I love my photo being taken (185ish)
    2e44b6d5.jpg

After joining the gym (about 178-180)
    db2bd5cc.jpg

Now about 171 (still want to drop about 20lbs)
    ec85feae.jpg
    be48eb70.jpg
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    CoderGal you have an amazing figure!
  • masot98
    masot98 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This is about 5 weeks of progress!!! I'm still going :) so i guess this is a "during" photo

Screenshot2012-05-13at15441PM.png
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    Photo0003.jpg

Before p90x

Photo0026.jpg

During...Phase 2 Completed Started Phase 3
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You all look fantastic. You should be very proud of yourselves!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    FotoFlexer_Photo3-1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!