Repetition = Success? What meals do you eat again and again?

Options
124»

Replies

• brighteyes31143
    Options
    Bump, Bump!
  • DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great info...I'm making notes! :-)

My fav lunch is salmon w/ sesame glaze and a caesar salad.
    For snacks, I love an apple w/ 1Tbsp peanut butter or baby carrots with hummus.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Not really meals but daily staples:

Chiobani yogurt (variety of flavors)
    Nature's Promise granola bar (different flavors)
    Aurora Grail Mix 3/4 cup
    Unsweetend Tea (all kinds and lots of it)
    Fruit (banana or apple)

That's how I am. Not neccesarily "meals" every day, but use daily in one fashion or another:

Hard boiled egg
    fruit
    mozz stick
    fiber crackers
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Things I eat all the time:

breakfast burrito: 2 eggs, pinto beans, lots of pico (I make pico all the time: chopped tomatoes, onions, cilantro, serrano pepper, squirt of lemon juice), extra chopped onions with cilantro, and a touch of sour cream.

shrimp or chicken soft taco- grilled, sauteed or roasted chicken OR sauteed shrimp (they cook so fast) with or without refried beans, pico, grilled onions and peppers, and a touch of sour cream

grilled chicken with terriyaki sauce with rice + steamed veggies

yoplait vanilla honey greek yogurt with mini chocolate chips and glazed pecans

tuna with crackers
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    This is a great post...great idea. For breakfast I usually eat either kashi cereal with almond milk or old-fashioned oatmeal with almond milk. For lunch when I'm at work, I frequently eat lean cuisine meals or weight watchers smart ones...I know they're not the best for you but they're quick and fill me up. A lot of times for supper I will have a big salad. For snacks, fruit and/or string cheese or yogurt, or cottage cheese with green onions, seasoned with pepper. For lunch on the go a lot of times, I'll have Subway chicken breast on wheat or roast beef, or a roast beef sandwich from Arby's.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Breaky: 2 egg whites (manually separated and I'm passionate about it) + 1 whole egg + a small hand made corn tortilla with hot suace. Or sometimes, oatmeal with banana and honey.

dinner: half a baked chicken breast, and a roasted potato. For dinner, I'm into things I can put on a baking sheet, leave it in the oven for a while, and pull it out and I have a meal. So, sometimes I'll add asparagus to the above. Or you can bake brocolli too. Or, sometimes, I'll bake fish instead of chicken.

I don't know, if you went over my meals, you'll probably see that week after week, I eat the same thing over and over. I kind of like it that way. It's easier to shop. I do like to cook though. But, it's too expensive, and usually too many ingredients, and I dont' feel like calculating calories. LOL.
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Breafast:
    Fage 0% plain yogurt and either berries and a drizzle of honey or most recently granola with a little honey

Lunch:
    Chicken (4oz), lettuce, avocado and Braswell's peach vanilla salad dressing)

Dinner:
    Lean protein, and veggies

Snacks:
    Baby Carrots and Peanut butter
    Pear or Fruit
    Kids size Ciff Bar
    Popcorn (real popcorn not the microwave chemical crap)