Sunday Successes

Options
Hello Everyone...our group has our first weigh in tomorrow! Let's make a change for the better ladies and feel good about ourselves! Take time for YOU today and think positive...WE CAN DO THIS. See you all here tomorrow!!!

Cassi

242394.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• pickles77
    pickles77 Posts: 47
    Options
    Good Luck to all!!!!
    Kim
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I am with you girls and guys if that may be. See you in the Morning. Thanks Calie
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, :happy:
    I know this probably sounds funny but because i have joined this group i'm actully quite excited for weigh in tomorrow :laugh: :laugh:
    Good luck for tomorrow :glasses:
    Vicky :flowerforyou:
  • babybella
    babybella Posts: 7
    Options
    :flowerforyou: YEA!!

I am excited to join this group!!

Tomorrow will not be as exciting for me as next Sunday since I just started my program today!!

Sherry
  • vickyclare96
    Options

Tomorrow will not be as exciting for me as next Sunday since I just started my program today!!

Sherry
    Oh well :laugh: Next sunday will be exciting though with your first weigh in :happy:
    p.s is my ticker viewable.. the annyoing thing is mine keeps switching on and off:explode:
  • babybella
    Options

Sherry
    Oh well :laugh: Next sunday will be exciting though with your first weigh in :happy:
    p.s is my ticker viewable.. the annyoing thing is mine keeps switching on and off:explode:

No, I don't see a ticker.
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I don't see a ticker either.....

Looking forward to getting on the scales tomorrow :happy:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm in too-:flowerforyou: I doubt I see much of a loss tomorrow though.:grumble: My T.o.m and the 105+ degree days this week have not agreed with me. I did just finish my first day of The 30 day shred though. I think I'm gonna love it ! I can not wait to see how I progress. I walked 2 miles this morning and I usualy walk 2 more in the evening but my muscles are screaming so I doubt I get that evening walk in. I'll check back in in the morning. GOOD LUCK everyone! Cindy :heart:
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am so looking forward to tomorow and getting started!!! I am also looking forward to all of us doing this together. Here's to many many successful Sundays for all of us!!
  • red5
    red5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have been with myfitnesspal for 5 days now and I need motivation. I guess you don't need a weight until morning. This is exciting!!!! I've been looking for programs in the community but I don't know anyone here....I just moved 600 miles away from home and I am completely home sick.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I started mfp last month. What is this group? Do you just do Sunday weigh-ins (and give support)? I was planning on weighing in sunday, can I join in? :happy:
  • babybella
    Options
    I LOVE this site...I tracked my meals on here today and have never done that before or kept a food journal....kind of scary to think what my day could have been calorie and fat wise without having to be accountable. I love that I can see exactly what's going on...even though I just started today I already feel a little thinner :)
  • kctus3
    kctus3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Of course you can join!!! OK everyone..tomorrow is the big day..just post your weigh in's tomorrow.

Smile!!!! It's a long journey and we'll all get there together. Stay positive. :)

And..no...I don't see your ticker either. :(

Thanks everyone...glad to be on the journey with you all.
    Cassi
  • vickyclare96
    Options
    GRR! :explode: I don't know why my ticker isn't working. I even edited it so it could be seen :grumble:
    Anyway today's weigh in :happy:
    Last weigh in: 153
    Current weight (this weigh in):152
    Goal Weight:135
    I suppose 1 pound loss isn't bad considering what i have eaten this week :smile:
    Good Luck Girlies/men :happy:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Morning....

Last weigh in - 224lbs

CW - 223lbs

GW - 146 lbs

Only a pound but such a sweet one!! I am now in the 15's YAY!!!!!!! :drinker:

Good luck to the rest of you :happy:

Jax
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    CW 193
    GW 160

I am in the progressed of losing 4 lbs that i gain in the last month.I had gained 9 lbs have already lost 5 lbs of it. A lot of it was water retentions.

Calie

Calie
  • babybella
    Options
    Good morning all..

I lost 2 pounds

Starting 240
    Current 238

Yea..off to a good start...great job everyone!

Sherry
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    OW 215
    SW 190
    CW 184
    GW 145

Scale hasn't moved this week, could be because of T.O.M. (hopefully):frown:

exercise.png
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    For breakfast I had 2 scramble eggs. 2 slices of Sara Lee 45 calories per slice whole wheat bread. 1 t. diet apricot jelly.yummy for a total of 287 calories, 5 grams fiber
    Calie
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    :love: OMG 9lbs lost!! I started my diet last Monday so it's absolutely amazing I've already lost 9 lbs!!! I was probably holding some serious water weight but...being able to count my calories and pay attention to what is going into my body has been such an eye-opener. I have eaten right and I feel great!!! YEEAAAHHHH!! Looking forward to more Successful Sundays!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: