Sunday Successes

Options

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week, but my monthly friend is here too, which actually makes me optimistic for next week, considering how bloated i feel :laugh: Maybe I did drop a pound and the fluid retention is hiding it. :wink:

Great job, Jax!!! :drinker:

Fab, I feel your pain :laugh:
    Thanks for the empahty skywalker. We will be celebrating next week when the company leaves! :drinker: Have a good week!
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I lost 2lbs this week

LW - 212
    CW - 212 (i have mucked up on my weight conversion somewhere along the line, this is the correct total for this week) :grumble:
    GW - 180

Good luck for this week x
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Hang in there Jax. Good luck this week!

I lost a measley 1/2 pound! LOL I am just glad the scale is going in the right direction. I am at a bit of a plateau. I reset my goals so hopefully Mr. Scale will be a bit more pleasant to greet each week! Good luck everyone!:heart:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Still the same here, but I have to confess I wasn't on my best behavior this week. Glad I didn't gain. I've been thinking about trying the P90X workout program. Have any of you tried it, or know anyone who has?

Congrats, Jax and Fab!! Good luck to everyone else!! :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Still the same here, but I have to confess I wasn't on my best behavior this week. Glad I didn't gain. I've been thinking about trying the P90X workout program. Have any of you tried it, or know anyone who has?

Congrats, Jax and Fab!! Good luck to everyone else!! :drinker:

Hi Skywalker!
    Hey, at least the scale didn't go up! Sometimes our bodies stay the same adjusting to our new weight. Good job! My friend is doing the P90X. She says it is quite a workout. She is drenched in sweat when done. I think you are up to it. See if you can find one on ebay or craigslist to save a few dollars. It may really rev up your metabolism. I would try it with you if it weren't so soon after foot surgery. Too intense for me right now. I say GO for it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi everyone,,,,
    hope you didn't miss me to much:happy: but I had a wonderful trip and it was hard to come back home again... I know I didn't behave to good,,, and was up after the trip.. so these last couple days I gave it my all until today.. and really went over on my calories,, as I watched the snow come down outside all day... i guess I could of done something inside but just didn't feel like it.... It was just nice to sit and watch the Olympics all day and cuddly up with my cups of hot coco and a snuggy instead... and I don't feel to guilty eather.. tomorrow I'll get motavated again...hope you all had a great week too.
    anyway

last way in I think I was 148.8
    CW 149.0 so only up a little considering all the coming and going and eating out these last couple of weeks,,I can't complain... it could of been worse....

good job jax and Fabulous and hang in there Skywalker,,, don't give up... we'll get there,,,, lets make this a good week....
    I was so proud of myself yesterday,, I ran 1.5 miles straght in 20 min I felt like I could of gone farther,, but my cell went off and I needed to answer and could talk and run at the sametime...lol. maybe next time I'll leave it behind........:ohwell:
  • SimplyChaotic
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE!

i'm sorry I havent been posting here for awhile.
    been to busy. but I am so proud of all of you!!!
    GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

so last weeks weight was :240
    this weeks weight.... 238.5!!!!!!!!!!
    1st goal = 234
  • skywalker
    Options
    FINALLY!!!! 1 lb!!!! Hooray!!!! :laugh: :drinker: :laugh:
  • Jax67
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy: :happy:

I'm so pleased for you, good job!

You hung on in there and your hard work has paid off.... good luck for next week x
  • Jax67
    Options
    LW - 212
    CW - 211
    GW - 180

I lost 1lb this week :happy:
  • skywalker
    Options
    You're going to be at your goal in no time, Jax!!! Good for you!! :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Reporting in....down 1/2 pound. That puts me at 11! Yeah, hooray....sis boom bah! (Sorry, former cheerleader here:bigsmile: ) I am just happy the scale is going down....not up! Congrats to all of you. Good job on drinking the water, getting in workouts and logging everything....It works! Have a great week.:flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    LW - 212
    CW - 211
    GW - 180

I lost 1lb this week :happy:

Wow Jax! That is just fabulous! Here's to another good week. 2 words for all of us.....Be consistant! I know you are Jax because your success shows it!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    FINALLY!!!! 1 lb!!!! Hooray!!!! :laugh: :drinker: :laugh:

Way to go Skywalker! All of those calories you burned this week really paid off! I am proud of you...that personal trainer will be so pleased with your progress. :happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE!

i'm sorry I havent been posting here for awhile.
    been to busy. but I am so proud of all of you!!!
    GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

so last weeks weight was :240
    this weeks weight.... 238.5!!!!!!!!!!
    1st goal = 234

Way to go SC! That is just fantastic! Keep doing what you are doing....your goal is right around the corner!:happy:
  • faithstimenow
    faithstimenow Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am proud of all of you. I haven't even started the fitness madness, it starts tomorrow! Just peeking in.... :)
  • constancemwj
    Options
    yyyyaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Skywalker,,,,finally,,, sometimes you just have to hang in there, but if you hang in long enough it always comes off:bigsmile:
    and great job everone alse too... you all had a great week this week.... but I'm sad to say I have no change this week..... I was a little dissappointed when I got on the scale this morning.....(In actually I tryed stepping on it 3 different times. but no change for me:grumble:
    LW 148.4
    CW 148.4
    GW 130.0
    I'm not to upset... I've been working hard and feel good about myself.. and I know I can do it. I just need to watch my calories closer which I haven't done to well this week,,, and could do better on the water part...

lets all make this a great week,,,,,and keep working hard.....:drinker:
  • Jax67
    Options
    Hello all. i won't be weighing in this week as i will be away at a conference, i did do a sneaky weigh in on thursday and i had lost a pound. So i have taken that and added it to my ticker -

LW - 211
    CW - 210
    Gw - 180

I will weigh in properly next week.

Good luck to all of you x x
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Good job Jax (on your "sneaky" weigh in!). How did everyone do. I am down 1.5 pounds. Yeah! I had a crazy week but ended up strong. Got a good workout in yesterday and drank tons of water. That really makes a difference for me. Can't wait to hear about how the week went for the rest of you!:smooched:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    great job Jax,, have a fun time away,,,,,:bigsmile:
    Fabulous,, great job too......I was just the oppiosite this week,,, started out strong,,, and motavated and ended on a bad note,,,, yesterday I just wanted to eat,eat,eat all day... but tryed to control myself,,, but didn't get in any workout this weekend:embarassed:
    But I still managed to lose, almost 2 pounds this week. :bigsmile:
    I going on a trip the end of this month to visit family,, and hoped to be below 145 by thennnn I'm soooooo close.

LW 148.4
    CW 146.6