longest you've gone on a treadmill in one session?

Options

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Probably about 2 hours while doing training for my half marathon. Found out that my treadmill counter doesn't go past 99:59. It resets. Every time. Pretty damn annoying.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Over an hour... but that was years ago. I wouldn't do that anymore. I prefer to run or walk outside.
  • silvabelle89
    Options
    After 60 minutes I just get bored, but then I switch and do the elliptical or stationary bike (or both) if I'm really in need of the cardio
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I last about 10 minutes on the dreadmill before I get bored out of my skull. I'd much rather run outside.
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    treadmills are for hamsters :smokin:
  • silvabelle89
    Options
    Does no one live where the snow is?!?! hahaha in the winter, without the treadmill I will not run LOL
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    maybe 5k. because F*** a treadmill, that's why.
  • Xoxa1029
    Xoxa1029 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I went an hour and a half once doing intervals. It felt great! I wish I had time to do that everyday!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Does no one live where the snow is?!?! hahaha in the winter, without the treadmill I will not run LOL

It doesn't snow here but I've run 12 miles in rain and hail. No way would I let that stop me.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    2 minutes. Me and the treadmill don't mix well!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Probably 2 hours, I got zoned into a movie... it was pretty good lol but my feet felt numb after lol
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

It doesn't snow here but I've run 12 miles in rain and hail. No way would I let that stop me.
    Running on snow is like running on the wings of an angel. Or maybe more like running on a soft trail. Either way I'm all for it.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm crazy enough that i've done 90 min runs on the dreadmill. :noway: Fan of that? Not so much!
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    62 minutesof running/walking intervals
    The treadmills at our gym cut you off at 60 minutes but makes you do 2 minutes of cool down
  • Tyeckia
    Tyeckia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    97 minutes at a speed of 5.8....but this was when I was a gym rat & was in the zone LOL :noway:

I would totally fall out!!
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    half marathon the treadmill started over lol
  • finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    sometimes i get going for 3-4 hours if i have a REALLY good book and nothing pressing to do in life.
  • Jazzyjules71
    Jazzyjules71 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    4 hours!! With bathroom breaks in there. I was training for 3 day, 50 mile challenge walk.....
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    200 hours. I had to do a 20 miler for marathon trianing but the weather was bad. I had to stop at 18 miles as I wanted to kill myself from bordom.

Ok so it was only 5 hours but it felt like 200 hours.
  • geminigrl622
    geminigrl622 Posts: 144
    Options
    1 hour but it wasn't that bad. My gym has a movie room with treadmills so I watched a movie the entire time.