200+lb girl looking for 200+lb Friends :)

Options
Hi MFP peeps!!!! I have been on MFP for little over a year now, have lost 34 lbs and have over 100lbs to go!! Looking for some Friends that have the same large LB goals for support!!! I am awesome at giving it back too! Friend Requests are welcome!!! :bigsmile: :happy: :wink:

Replies

• Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    I just started this month but I am close to your age/weight and could def use the support!!!
  • ArtemisMoon
    ArtemisMoon Posts: 144
    Options
    Always looking for friends as well! And I have over 100 lbs to lose myself, though I have my goal set lower right now.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I saw this post...and I also would suggest looking for women who use to be 200+ and lost...so you can get tips...

I see some people on this site who really aren't doing anything but logging their bad habits..Diversity can't hurt your friends list
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have over 100lbs to go as well. Good luck!
  • BrionaLoree
    BrionaLoree Posts: 45
    Options
    friends are always good add me:)
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have about 97lbs to lose ..I'm at 251 right now:) Feel free to add me but warning I'm VERY active
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to go! I am @ 285.3 now!! Feel free to add me!! Send a message though!! <3 & crap!!
  • ArtemisMoon
    ArtemisMoon Posts: 144
    Options
    Mercenary, that is a really good point!
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    I am 213 and can't wait to get out of 200. Be happy to have supportive friends with open diaries that would motivate me when I don't feel like exercising :).
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm close to your weight, feel free to add me.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i have about 60 to go!
  • ssanto
    ssanto Posts: 53
    Options
    hi there! i have about 115lbs to lose - feel free to add!
  • lizzief1092
    lizzief1092 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am close to your weight and I have the same goal weight. I would love to help!
  • FitnessFattyMandi
    FitnessFattyMandi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the same situation as me and looking for friends.. Please anyone, any size, shape, color, or gender feel free to add me. I need all of the support I can get! :-)

Only if your positive of course! :drinker:
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Mercenary, that is a really good point!

Thanks...but lord knows it's great to have people who knows exactly what you are going through and can relate...
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm with you sister! Add me!
  • Presley0381
    Presley0381 Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi : ) I have over 100 to lose as well. Anyone can add me! I love making new friends who are active on this site : )
  • yellie06584
    yellie06584 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been at this since Christmas 2011. I have been having trouble with motivation. I just can't seem to get under 200 lbs. I would love to have others to encourage me to eat better and work out more!!!! I have an 85 lbs loss goal!!! Please feel free to friend request me!!!
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I was 243. Now I'm 190 and working towards 140 so I know what it's like to have a large amount of weight to lose to get to goal. You can add me if you'd like. I'm on here every day and like to give people encouragement when they need it!
  • LatinaPuppyLover
    Options
    HI, IM ALSO LOOKING FOR FRIENDS, ADD ME, EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO ADD ME, I SO DESESPERATELY NEED SUPPORT LOL