200+lb girl looking for 200+lb Friends :)

Options

Replies

• Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Id love to add some new friends too. I still have about 100lb to lose.
  • cherokeeangel001
    cherokeeangel001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Eva...I am 256 lbs( lost 23 lb since Jan) anyone feel free to add me please...this is a long journey and I need all of the encouragement I can get :) thanks!!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 234 lbs. I've got another 89 to lose so please add me.
  • angelswank
    angelswank Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started at 290 a year ago and have lost 135 lbs now at 154.8
  • lyricalLies13
    lyricalLies13 Posts: 151
    Options
    Hello there, feel free to add me...I started off at 286 and want to lose around 140 lbs. Good luck with your weight loss =]
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 37 and over 200 (hopefully not for long). I log on every day, so I can definitely help to keep you motivated!!
  • jessicaleighscimeca
    Options
    Hello,

Anyone can add me too as I have about 100 pounds exactly to lose.
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    i've added you. anyone can feel free to add me.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I saw this post...and I also would suggest looking for women who use to be 200+ and lost...so you can get tips...

I see some people on this site who really aren't doing anything but logging their bad habits..Diversity can't hurt your friends list

Very true and plus you are nice to look at on top of that.
  • clairelane1982
    Options
    hi, i started at 234. Am now at 218 and am aiming at 145 at least for now anyways. Feel free to add.x
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am 213 and can't wait to get out of 200. Be happy to have supportive friends with open diaries that would motivate me when I don't feel like exercising :).

Same here......the support is crucial!!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me people :-)
  • DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone) the more support and encouragement we have, the better we will do! :) I have 100 lbs to lose and I know it's going to be a long journey!
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I started at over 200 but have lost 67 so i'm not over 200 anymore but you can still add me :flowerforyou:
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I started at over 200 but have lost 67 so i'm not over 200 anymore but you can still add me :flowerforyou:

That's awesome, I'm 17 lbs away from being under 200 I can't flippin wait!
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' 1" and started at 297. I'm down to 238 and trying to get to 175 - 185 range. Feel free to add me. Like another gal said, we gotta stick together!
  • Mahoney164
    Mahoney164 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have to lose 100 lbs also, and can use all the support I can get. I've been on MFP for about a month, but fell off the wagon a bit last week. Sending a friend request now. I look forward to helping each other out!
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me - I love new friends! I started at 268, still over 200 - but just barely now, at 204.5.
  • JPO1980
    JPO1980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I saw this post...and I also would suggest looking for women who use to be 200+ and lost...so you can get tips...

I see some people on this site who really aren't doing anything but logging their bad habits..Diversity can't hurt your friends list

Good Point!
  • Lillyeatslillies
    Options
    I'm also looking for people who can help motivate me! Add me if you wish to!