A food that people might think is gross that you love

Options

Replies

• cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thinly sliced cheese put in microwave for as long as you have some melted parts and some parts that become crispy.....
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    american cheese wrapped around pickles....everything is better with cheese:tongue:
  • Ayrlee
    Ayrlee Posts: 14
    Options
    Won't necessarily will eat this on my diet but: Peanut butter & cucumber sandwiches. Lovelovelove! People look at me as though I have multiple heads when I say that though.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Mustard and potato chip sandwiches... have to be made with French's yellow mustard, Ruffles, and plain ol' white bread. It's been my favorite treat ever since I was little :smile:
  • Alphawolf02
    Alphawolf02 Posts: 94
    Options
    Its not gross, but most people are too scared or too closed-minded to try it: ANYTHING FOREIGN!!!!! I love eating anything that is real Indian food, coming straight from my east-Indian grandma's kitchen. If anyone has watched No Reservations or Bizarre Foods, I would eat almost anything you see on there. And I also love avocado sandwiches. Just mashed avocado between 2 slices of bread. I could eat that everyday.
  • apgant
    apgant Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Pinto beans and Duke's mayo, peanut butter mixed with dark Karo syrup, and I like the bologna/cheese/chip sandwiches as well.
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I love liver and chicken hearts but don't eat them much
  • Ayrlee
    Ayrlee Posts: 14
    Options
    @ IrishHarpy... I have to say that is rather odd... but I am mighty curious to try it now!! :)
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and peanut butter.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter and tomato sandwiches, esp on whole grain bread.....

When I was pregnant, people would think that is why, but I have been eating it since I was a child.....
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter and tomato sandwiches, esp on whole grain bread.....

When I was pregnant, people would think that is why, but I have been eating it since I was a child.....
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Squirrel and rattlesnake (what can I say, my family is from East Texas).
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    Cream cheese and celery. Nom!
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    Brussel sprouts!
  • retunks
    retunks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    always peanut butter on my hotdogs. (along with mustard,relish,ketchup)
  • xyril
    xyril Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Banana crepes with nutella.
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Scrambled eggs with mustard and avocado.

Or I used to eat my rice with ketchup :)
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Being of European heritage I like the aforementioned caviar and pate.. as well as pickled creamed herring... and liverwurst... sometimes...
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    Mine has got to be kalamata olives... I looooove them..people give me funny looks when I eat them straight out of the jar...also, I loooooove cheese on apples..no one understands that either..I think it's an east coast thing and I'm in the midwest. haha
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    I eat cookie cereal sometimes...I got it from my brother. It's basically just lazy milk and cookies, but let them get all mushy and soak up all the milk. My dad thinks it's disgusting to let cookies get that mushy and can't see how we eat it.

But other than that, I'm too picky to eat things others or myself consider gross.

My dad eats PB and mayo sandwiches, which, to me, is more disgusting than cookie cereal, lol..
    That must be an older person thing though, because my grandparents do it, and I've heard some other people talk about them, and their usually at least 50...