A food that people might think is gross that you love

Options

Replies

• histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I love a lot of the stuff mentioned previously...calf fries, cuttlefish, rabbit, cottage cheese and pepper.

I like smoked baby octopi a lot. Also, I got this from my mom: cooked elbow macaroni, milk, ketchup and black pepper. Yum! It's comfort food to me.

Bbq on my scrambled eggs is the only other thing I can think of.

Now there's a lot more for me to try! :)
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    On my island, we call it Getmon. Thats the white cartilage from bones. I prefer chicken getmon or baby ribs getmon. Theres no taste to them really. Probably love it cause the texture and the crunch if it is cooked correctly.

omg I love those...it really doesn't have much taste but the crunchiness is nice. I agree I like it on drumsticks, and the little rib ends...I dunno what we call it but my whole family loves it
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Pea soup with a tiny bit of butter. Everyone I know hates this besides my father and me.
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Mine is tuna salad sandwiches with honey. smear honey thick on a slice of white bread...no butter...the honey soaks into the bread and forms a sweet crust. Then tuna salad on top of that. I love, love, love these and have since I was little (i think i discovered this on a dare). I also love liver and onions, french dressing on cottage cheese and all types of wild game, but I don't consider those weird or gross foods! LOL
  • kacinace
    kacinace Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I used to eat PB, mayo, & cheese sandwiches as a kid. Haven't in a long time. I eat mustard or hot sauce on pretty much anything.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Oh I thought of another one. Turkey neck. That's the only part of a turkey I like lol.
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Green olives out of jar. Marshmallow fluff on a spoon. Popcorn and marshmallows. BBQ sauce on fries and burgers. Peeps!!! Lefsa with butter and brown sugar.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese with ketchup

SPAM, Seriously love it!
  • lucky2too
    lucky2too Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Raw oysters
  • zeldalemons
    zeldalemons Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    french fries dipped in ketchup & mayo
    beans with sugar & ketchup
    soda crackers with syrup
    toast with jam & sliced cheese
    pickles dipped in jam
    breakfast sausage with tooons of syrup ;)
    eating peanut butter by the tablespoon
    KRAFT DINER WITH KETCHUP & RANCH <3<3
    ooohh... canned vienna sausages.
    im gross. :(
  • bolsaguns
    bolsaguns Posts: 100
    Options
    Eel
    Antelope
    Elk
  • johannajebediah
    johannajebediah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    im OBSESSED with eating boiled eggs (just the egg whites), peanut butter, and apple. i take the yolk out of the boiled egg (like a deviled egg) and fill the middle with peanut butter. then i put apple slices on top. oooo its sooo good.
    people think im really wierd tho.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches

Ben there, done that. Add Lay potato chips for a little more crunch.
  • pollywollywoo
    Options
    Vegemite with Scrambled eggs!

And vegemite and peanut butter on toast

And vegemite mixed into mushed up left over mixed vegetables (my family calls it "bubble & squeak").

I think I'd eat a pencil if you put vegemite on it! haha :)

21360597.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Beef tongue, and beef cheeks. The tongue can be done several ways. The cheeks are best braised for a very long time and either served like roast beef with mashed potatoes, or shredded and put into corn tortillas soft taco style with some onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Mmm, makes me hungry just thinking about it.
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hmm... foods I love are:

chicken livers
    calf fries (some people call them Rocky Mountain Oysters)
    boiled crawdads
    raw oysters
    deer
    dove
    rabbit
    emu

There are so many more, I can't think of them right now. I love food.. all of it. Someone tell me why I'm fat again? LMAO! :laugh:

All of the above, except for the oysters. You're damn close to a coon *kitten* girl.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    not diet friendly... but cool ranch doritos and pieces of chocolate... so yummy!!
  • MiloBloom83
    Options
    Beef heart sauteed in butter. If you cook it medium, it's too done. Brown it no more than 5 minutes total. Then make a basic gravy from the massive amount of "pan drippings". So awesome, and a massive protein fix!
  • RiverDancer68
    RiverDancer68 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    vegemite :tongue: for some reason only fellow aussies like it

I was going to put that!! I am a transplanted aussie, but I still have my intustrial jar of Vegemite in my cupboard!! My American born kids love it too :heart:
  • MiloBloom83
    Options
    Hmm... foods I love are:

chicken livers
    calf fries (some people call them Rocky Mountain Oysters)
    boiled crawdads
    raw oysters
    deer
    dove
    rabbit
    emu

There are so many more, I can't think of them right now. I love food.. all of it. Someone tell me why I'm fat again? LMAO! :laugh:

Oh yeah, i eat all of this stuff too, except for the calf fries. I've had chicken fries(not from stupid Burger King. Apparently, no one in marketing grew up on a farm), and pig nuts(for sure called Rocky Mountain oysters). Oddly, they taste like sausage.