June Starters Weigh in July 13

Options
124»

Replies

• jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Congratulations to all who are working it and losing those lbs. :smile:
    I'm really not working it enough! I fell off the wagon and am not logging my food each day. Anybody else dealing with that?

I know it's real important for me to stay "conscious" when eating and that logging in on the food diary is key to that. So, if I know that, why don't I do it? :angry:
    Any help with this problem will be appreciated. Thanks!

Current wt 201
    Loss of 1 lb
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Just do it! Litterally just log what you eat today, not hard you just have to DO IT! I was so scared after my vacation, to get on the scale, to come back on here and change my ticker to show I'd gained 7lbs pounds... but I figured I had to get over myself and do it now because the longer you wait the more unlikely you'll do it.
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great messages.
    I had a great birthday thanks.

Just logged my food for yesterday and oh dear i was well over on everything.

I don't mind though, there are times where you just have to enjoy the day and good food and drinks are a part of it.
    I did feel uncomfortably full afterwards though which shows how much has changed cause i used to eat a lot more before i joined here.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Ok....Its Friday, so I hope all of our June Starters have weighed in on this post.... If you are familiar with someone who weighs in with us, but has not yet weighed in, you may want to shoot them an email to remind them.... BUT today is the day that Meags23 needs all of the info because she will be putting it on the chart on our website http://junestarters2009.weebly.com/
    Ok, have a great weekend!!! :drinker:
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hiya joining in the June starters group.

I didn't weigh in last week but the week before that I had lost 5lbs.

SW (6/23) - 280
    CW (7/17) - 265

So that's 15lbs down so far. Quite excited *grins*
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    Another 4.5 lbs this week -

SW 265
    LW 259
    TW 254.5

Lara

WOW...you must be really shaking it to get these 4 lb losses..... Would you mind sharing what you are doing? :happy:

I am doing the HMR diet (very restrictive) and go to the gym 5 days a week, walk the other two days - I burn around 4500 calories per week. I did this after I had my first child and lost 80 lbs now I am doing it again after child #2.
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I just checked out the web page and I had to say WOW! It's AMAZING! I love the spotlight!! GOOD JOB!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Another 4.5 lbs this week -

SW 265
    LW 259
    TW 254.5

Lara

WOW...you must be really shaking it to get these 4 lb losses..... Would you mind sharing what you are doing? :happy:

I am doing the HMR diet (very restrictive) and go to the gym 5 days a week, walk the other two days - I burn around 4500 calories per week. I did this after I had my first child and lost 80 lbs now I am doing it again after child #2.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the HRM diet?
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I just checked out the web page and I had to say WOW! It's AMAZING! I love the spotlight!! GOOD JOB!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Meags23 is AWESOME!!!! Everyone should drop her some love on her profile comments section :wink:
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Woops! Might have missed this weigh in cuz I can't remember when the cut off was! I'm so sorry!!:blushing:

Anyway, my memory is short today evidently cuz I can't remember what my last reported weight was...however, I'm down from what ever it was!

193.4 lbs on 07/16/09:bigsmile:

So, if I've missed this one, it's okay. But, wanted to let you know anyway!:flowerforyou:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Wow, that web site is a fantiastic idea. Great colour scheme too.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Woops! Might have missed this weigh in cuz I can't remember when the cut off was! I'm so sorry!!:blushing:

Anyway, my memory is short today evidently cuz I can't remember what my last reported weight was...however, I'm down from what ever it was!

193.4 lbs on 07/16/09:bigsmile:

So, if I've missed this one, it's okay. But, wanted to let you know anyway!:flowerforyou:

I think you are probably still ok...Meags23 takes care of the website (yes, she's awesome)
    BUT YAY!!!!!! on your loss! :drinker:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi there all ... just in case you need some assistance in finding the link for the July 20th weigh in you can find it at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/60568-june-starters-july-20th-weigh-in :drinker: