New candy/snack/"whatever" that makes you struggle!

Options
13»

Replies

• jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    M and M pretzel and chocolate! I wish I never brought them for my son as a treat. He didn't like them....Well guess who did!

I literally had to ask our operations manager if he would get our vending machine company to swap them out for peanut butter M&Ms since most people like peanut butter and chocolate (it makes me gag). Those pretzel M&Ms are freaking AMAZING. I'm not a huge sweets person, but the salty and sweet together...good God it's incredible.

ugh, tell me about it...I was NEVER a m and M fan...but damn those are hands down the best. No other pretzel choco combo can compare.
  • jodycoady
    Options
    Spearmint leaf and orange slice jellies.......get them away from me..

It used to be chex puppy chow....thank god my son is allergic to peanuts....can't have that in the house anymore!!! LOL

NO YOU DIDN'T SAY SPEARMINT LEAVES.
  • jodycoady
    Options
    What are wine gums?

They are gummies for us older folks....The Blackberry ones are the best. I can't remember the brand name....
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    Potato Bacon Soup... Mhhhhhhhm. :ohwell:

Potato soup. Bacon potato soup. Spicy cheeseburger soup. Broccoli & cheddar soup. French onion soup. All with warm crusty bread to dip in. Ughhhhh. So good.
  • DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    So one of my students mom just started making cupcakes as a side job ummm yea...she gives her list every week of what she has for sale...I always pray there's nothing on it I will like but of course I always find something AND Jolly rancher new harder and chewy candy OMG!!! why would they do that to me

I have wanted some Jolly rance harder and chewy. I LOVE jolly ranchers.