Tattoo Question!!

124»

Replies

• KwajSteve
    KwajSteve Posts: 5
    As you can see, I have several tats. My wife hates them, but she got used to them. As long as the tat is done is good taste and really has meaning for you, I say go for it and enjoy it. :)
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Lol I can answer that. I was in the same situation. I got it done anyway. It was tasteful, not in a 'trashy' spot, and was beautiful. He got over it in two or three days. I have since got another one.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    I didn't even think to ask my S/O when I got my first tattoo...I just did it!
    And now, I have three of them and already looking forward to the next one :tongue:

Do what makes you happy :bigsmile:

9821387.png
  • bast2112
    bast2112 Posts: 63
    Sounds like the same situation with me and my husband. I got both my tattoos while we were together. The first one is an anklet and the second is a pretty large piece between my shoulders. He doesn't like tattoos on me, and it's about 'change' more than the tattoo. He is also concerned about the quality of the work. I know he would feel terrible for me if I ended up with a bad tat. So his concern is from a good place. My compromise with him was not to get them in certain places he holds sacred (my butt). ;) We also do a lot of research on artists. I still plan on getting a few more.