would you have a duck fit seeing a post about you???

Options
124»

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    My husband never posts. It's something I wish he would do!

But yeah... we don't talk smack about each other unless its something funny or minor so I have no fear.
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    If the negative posting was something like “we have too much sex” I’d be OK with it.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    It never happens.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I'd be more worried about why she hasn't washed your underwear in over a month...

buh haaa now that was funny
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    always make sure that when I speak about a friend or a guy on the internet, Im totally tooting his/her horn!!!!!

You probably shouldn't post that on the internet either. :laugh:

what? why cant I say good things about people on the interweb?
  • george29223
    Options
    yeah but what if they did or they forgot to close the screen and you seen it

what did she say?

lol oohhh nutting just she was jelious of my love making ability..............................alone
  • george29223
    Options
    Eeeh, I'm single, So I don't really know how it is, but I don't think I would mind. That doesn't mean I wouldn't lurk in the messages to read what was going on, but, no....

I would want them to incorporate the term "Duck fit" into it, though. I've never heard that saying before, and I plan on using it in every conversation now.

lol duck fit what a duck looks like taking a bath
  • george29223
    Options
    My wife went though my phone and all my mfp messages and I assume posts.
    It was rather ugly.
    lol ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • traceyjayne64
    traceyjayne64 Posts: 262
    Options
    perhaps they left the screen open so you DO see what they really think ?
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    always make sure that when I speak about a friend or a guy on the internet, Im totally tooting his/her horn!!!!!

You probably shouldn't post that on the internet either. :laugh:

what? why cant I say good things about people on the interweb?

When I read "tooting his horn" I thought of... something naughty. :blushing: I know what you actually meant, but that's where my mind went.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    It's happened with an Ex and the Current hubby. The ex flew off the deep end, but that relationship was doomed from the beginning and he knew it. Plus, everything was true so he didn't have a leg to stand on. My only anger issue was when he joined the same group under a different name to spy on me and hear what I was telling others. Then he couldn't face me to have his fit - he did it online via PM from the group.

The current hubby saw it and was upset, but it wasn't anything I hadn't tried to discuss with him - SEVERAL TIMES.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    We don't roll like that...venting is a waste of time unless the ventee gets it face-on...