5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options

Replies

• DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! and you worked really hard to get where your are so congratulations to you girl!!!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and I hope you really are proud of yourself. You have come so far, both mentally & physically. You look amazing but for me the biggest achievement has to be the fact that you reached out for help with the drug addiction and got clean. xxx
  • SherriLynnCase
    Options
    Amazing. Nothing is better then the love & support of your family!! You should be VERY proud of yourself!!!
  • reka74
    reka74 Posts: 70
    Options
    Congratulation to your parents for creating a strong family and raising a wonderful child.
    You truly proved the strength of love and made your parents proud. Great job girl!
    I loved to discover the widening smile on your face as your own doubt was fading away from you... Made you even more beautiful.
    I know you will succeed in other areas of your life and helping others just going to make you even stronger.
    Thank you for sharing your story, good luck and keep smiling!!! Love
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Posts like yours make me want to be a better person. GREAT JOB! Stay committed to your goals-whatever they might be. You are a strong woman~! <3
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    great results and great job at your progress in life in general. the biggest thing i notice in the pictures is your smile gets bigger and bigger the closer you get to your goal. congratulations on your journey to healthier happier life. keep up the great work :smile:
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You are an inpiration to so many people, in so many ways...
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5, loking to go from 182 to approx 133 - your pictures have really inspired me. Thank you. And well done!
  • CindyCountingCalories
    CindyCountingCalories Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Great story! I had tears in my eyes reading it, you are doing an excellent job! Well done you look fantastic!
  • rawrpaola
    rawrpaola Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    inspiring story. :)
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I scrolled down to your pictures first. And I just want to say that you are very beautiful. Your starting picture and your final picture and all the one's in between. That was the first thing I noticed.

Then I read your story. Amazing. Your parents love you so much; such a beautiful story. :') I'm proud of you for pulling through your situation. Just so proud. <3

Then I read your workout routine. You didn't say "or," you said "and." Are you saying you did every single one of these workouts on those days? Because that's a lot of working out!! lol

Regardless, with the love of your family around you, you went from beautiful to beautiful and SEXY!!! Haha - You look amazing, and again, I'm just so proud of you. <3 ^_^
  • mommy2boysaz
    mommy2boysaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Your story was just the motivation and inspiration I need right now! My stats are identical to your starting stats, except my age, which is 40! But seeing how wonderful you look at your current weight makes me determined to get there, too! Can you tell me how much exercise you did at the start? Also, do you eat the extra calories that you've burned on those days of activity? Or do you just stick with 1500 cals no matter what your activity?
    Your story made me tear up. Your family sounds amazing and I'm sure they are very proud of all you've accomplished. Congratulations and thank you for sharing and inspiring the rest of us!
    God Bless!
  • mschell2u
    mschell2u Posts: 9
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration! You've learned some great lessons at an early age! What a strong woman you are... inside & out!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Great job! All these positive changes for you have made an amazing difference in your appearance, I am sure you feel wonderful inside and out. I am praying for healing for your heart also, it is not easy to lose those we love. May God continue to bless you and your family!!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    First of all, what an amazing story!! As a mother, I can tell you that any problems my children came to me with, I would support them, encourage them and help them. It is simply a mothers love. There is nothing like it. And they say you cannot understand it until you become a mother yourself (I have found this to be true). I am so glad you sought help for your addiction and got well. You have your whole life ahead of you!

And you look fabulous!! Way to go with the weight loss and workouts!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story. You deserve to be happy and healthy. Good luck on the remainder of your journey. Also I :heart: in the side view shots how the thinner you get your smile gets bigger :happy:

that is EXACTLY what I noticed!! :bigsmile:

So loved your story - it brought me to tears.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing well done
  • BodyElectric1
    BodyElectric1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    you have such an amazing story. Congrats on all your achievements
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Did you realize that in every progress picture you're holding your head a little higher, and your smile gets a little bigger?

Outstanding job. You look fantastic!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration you are, keep up the great work, and thank your for sharing your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!