5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options

Replies

• Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!! Hugs!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    YOu look phenomenal. Your hard work has certainly paid off.

And I wish I could give you a hug. You deserve one.
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow bless you & your family!!!!!!!! You look amazing & I can only imagine how great you must feel. Way to embrace all that life has to offer & many many more years of happiness to you! :flowerforyou:
  • CheerCoachAmy
    Options
    You look great! While your weight loss is inspiring, what I find most amazing is the tough times you've had and yet here you are doing so well! So many people are out there that can't find the inner strength to do what they need to do for themselves. Great job and best wishes on your continued journey!
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and WOW!!! You look great!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! 12 pages of amazing people supporting me!? I love this site, and all of you. :] <3
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    you done it. nice work
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I also like how you moved the couch in the background, opens up the room more LOL!
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    great work!!!!!:smile:
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Great job! And congratulations on being clean from opiates and quitting smoking. All three of these are a battle in and of themselves but to conquer all at once - that's just incredible. You rock!
  • softballsharie
    Options
    Thank you all so much! If any of you added me and I haven't added you back yet, just hold tight! I currently have 377 friend requests in my inbox to go through. :[ lol!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    waaaaa!! i cant see the pictures! it says exceeds band width...sign up for photobucket?? lol....
  • mistylnc
    mistylnc Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Getting clean isn't easy at all and you have done so much more than just that! Huge kudos and wishes of a lot more love and happiness to come your way!
  • softballsharie
    Options
    waaaaa!! i cant see the pictures! it says exceeds band width...sign up for photobucket?? lol....

I posted these pictures from photobucket, and as far as I know nobody else has had problems seeing the pictures. :/
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    For some reason I can not see the pictures, but your story is very encouraging. Thanks for sharing, and I am so proud of you for changing your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up. :happy:
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics either, but from your profile one, you look awesome! Your story had me teary eyed. Thank you for sharing it! So inspiring. What an amazing family you have!
  • ashreffler
    Options
    Such an inspiring story! You are such a strong person, and should always be proud of your accomplishments. Way to go!
  • Karenzky
    Karenzky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    truly inspiring, you are very lucky to have a supporting family and friends, i can feel how amazing person you are. keep it up and god bless you always
  • rdy2lose
    rdy2lose Posts: 106
    Options
    Your story is far from boring, it is inspiring. your story brought tears to my eyes. You are amazing!

Your parents and friends, boyfriend and you all sound like amazing people.
  • mdmomof4
    mdmomof4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    WOW great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!