Girls - make-up help please - foundation!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I use Mary Kay Medium Coverage for Normal to Oily skin and it works great! Blends well because it's medium coverage, and i don't even know what you're talking about when you say "slide off your face"! I've always used this and trust me, I'm a greasy gal haha

as for powder, I use Organic Wear (I don't use it BECAUSE it's organic, that's just a plus i guess). My face never gets shiny during the day when I put it on over everything. And once again, I'm pretty oily lol
  • tehpounce
    tehpounce Posts: 64
    Options
    Laura Merciers creme foundation is godsend, if you have oily skin I recommend getting a finely milled finishing powder like tarte cosmetics.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Bare Minerals! I hate the feeling of "stuff" on my face. Get one of the starter kits along with the primer and you will never use anything else. Yes it is expensive, but it also lasts a looooong time. You can "blot" it without it coming off or smearing, you can even get splashed in the face without much damage. Since I started using it my adult acne cleared up, my pores have shrunk and my skin is very smooth textured. It even covers my rosacea without irritation. I always get compliments on my skin, they think I am not wearing makeup at all.