Let's play "Who is THAT?" after 107 pounds gone!

Options
tageekly
tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
I wasn't going to post before and after pics, partially because I'm not at after yet (still in the during phase) but also because I didn't think I had any pictures of before. I purposely, like many of you, avoided cameras like the plague. But after going through some old things I found some pics I had forgotten about and decided to share them.

This is not easy for me because I never saw myself as the before person. I mean really, who is THAT person in those pictures? I absolutely see myself in the after/during pics and I'm proud of what I've accomplished, though I have some more to lose. Okay, enough jabber, here's what you voyeurs clicked on this topic for:

July 2006 - about 280
July2006.jpg

September 2008 - about 280 - Didn't know this was being taken, but of course I'm eating...
Sept2008-2.jpg

July 2011 - about 220, shortly before I joined MFP
CopyofJune2011.jpg

May 2012 - my current profile pic, but it shows my face change from July 2006
051312.jpg

Today! Shows not only the change from before, but really, how doesn't love a goofy pic of themselves?!
IMG_20120517_105719-2.jpg

Thanks to my MFPals - some of you have kept me motivated when I wanted to quit and many of you have provided untold amounts of support. :heart:

Replies

• BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    The responses are going to start pouring in T. You look freaking amazing. I can't believe the progress you've made. Well I can, but wow! What a fantastic job you've done. I've really enjoyed watching you hit one goal after another. Keep up the great work!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WOW WTG you look great YEA for you!!!!!
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    Fabulous!!! Good luck for the futurel
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Looooove it! You're amazing :heart:
  • HeealthyMee
    HeealthyMee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and such an inspiration! You literally transformed your body. Great job! :)
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Amazing work you look beautiful !
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wow! What amazing pictures. You should be so proud of what you have accomplished. You are truly an inspiration and I am so glad that I found you here. You give me so much hope and support!
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW :noway:
    you have worked so hard, and you have amazing results.
    thanks for being such an inspiration!!!!!!
  • nroisland
    nroisland Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!!! amazing!!! u look like a different person!!
  • blukttn66
    blukttn66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I just hit my 30lbs lost mark today and this inspires me to push past all the future mini goals I've set for myself and know that its possible to get to my end goal! Great job and thanks for the motivation!!!! :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Hottie Alert!

Good job!!!!!!!!!

INSPIRATIONAL!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    you look BEYOND amazing! great dedication and progress so far!

Definitely keeps me motivated to keep this journey going even though I've had those moments of weakness and times that I wanted to quit too. So thanks for that :flowerforyou:
  • CRichards22
    CRichards22 Posts: 120
    Options
    Seriously, you look FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I Can't wait to post before and after pics! :-D GREAT WORK!!!!!!
  • DGK12
    DGK12 Posts: 117
    Options
    Wow! You lost the equivalent of my 8 year old, AND my 6 year old + five more pounds. YOU ARE AWESOME!!! You look fabulous, thanks for sharing!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that's the same person! You look incredible! You should be soooo proud!
  • Blaireli
    Blaireli Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off - way to go!! :) You should be so proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!