Let's play "Who is THAT?" after 107 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    amazing, what plan did you follow ?

Thank you! Before joining MFP I tried most of them (Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, South Beach, yada yada yada) but never felt they worked that well for my lifestyle, or would continue to work once I stopped them. Since starting here late last year, I track my calories closely, eat back my exercise calories, and workout at least 6 days a week doing cardio, weights and yoga. No magical pill or plan, just hard work and good eating! :happy:
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. Very inspiring. It's funny how you mentioned about hating to take before pics because I told myself that I would take one today before I lose anymore weight. Right now I'm 20 pounds lighter than my heaviest of 374. Good job again.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    You're my hero!
  • fran1515
    fran1515 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud, you have made an outstanding transformation.
    We all know how hard this is and how much work you have put in.
  • randomnennie
    randomnennie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you are amazing! congrats :)
  • grantsmom08
    grantsmom08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow! YOu look beautiful Before and after but you look so much happier! Proud of you!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    OMG girl you look so amazing!! You have worked your butt off!!! So proud of you! You are truly an inspiration! AMAZING!
  • yourpalacf
    yourpalacf Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Such great pics...you look so happy in your goofy picture - love it!
  • TLawson225
    TLawson225 Posts: 10
    Options
    YOU ARE SO AWESOME! Your tranformation is amazing. And you keep me motivated to do more.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on a job well done!!
  • darlenem12
    darlenem12 Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations! you look great! I started 10 days ago, The weight seems to be coming off slow for me I must be doing something wrong.
  • darlenem12
    darlenem12 Posts: 18
    Options
    I started on a high protein low carb diet. But I think I might be having to many carbs still. Need to focus more, I have lost 2 lbs. since 10 days ago.
  • poodlehepler
    poodlehepler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing..................I can't wait to gather up my progress pics. But like you said.............I tried to stay away from the camera I am getting okay with it.........but still not where I want to be.
    You have done amazing...........I applaud you big and loud................you are awesome.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look great! Totally unrecognizable from the before shots. :flowerforyou:
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to post before and after pics, partially because I'm not at after yet (still in the during phase) but also because I didn't think I had any pictures of before. I purposely, like many of you, avoided cameras like the plague. But after going through some old things I found some pics I had forgotten about and decided to share them.

This is not easy for me because I never saw myself as the before person. I mean really, who is THAT person in those pictures? I absolutely see myself in the after/during pics and I'm proud of what I've accomplished, though I have some more to lose. Okay, enough jabber, here's what you voyeurs clicked on this topic for:

July 2006 - about 280
    July2006.jpg

September 2008 - about 280 - Didn't know this was being taken, but of course I'm eating...
    Sept2008-2.jpg

July 2011 - about 220, shortly before I joined MFP
    CopyofJune2011.jpg

May 2012 - my current profile pic, but it shows my face change from July 2006
    051312.jpg

Today! Shows not only the change from before, but really, how doesn't love a goofy pic of themselves?!
    IMG_20120517_105719-2.jpg

Thanks to my MFPals - some of you have kept me motivated when I wanted to quit and many of you have provided untold amounts of support. :heart:

Wow you look great!!! :) Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WolffRN
    WolffRN Posts: 48
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing and inspiring!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!

I too avoid the camera. Makes me sad as I have 2 teenage boys and I think "someday I wont be here and my boys wont have any pictures of their mom!". So I'm here on MFP to achieve my goal and I will be in every photo op I can get too-for my boys, and well, for me!
  • suzzee2000
    suzzee2000 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics! You really look wonderful friend just SUPER!!!!
    Congratulations on such a successful journey so far!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I think you have done an amazing job, great life change for you!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What you have done is just AMAZING. You should be soooo proud of yourself!! You look FABULOUS and I know you feel even better than fabulous. Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!