Let's play "Who is THAT?" after 107 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• chapparra27
    chapparra27 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!!! You look amazing! You are a very beautiful woman...before and after!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    *kitten* yeah, that's amazing!! :happy:
  • Saritamac25
    Saritamac25 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing!! Congrats!
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Your a great success story and inspiration. You are an amazing and gorgeous person! Keep up all your hard work!!!!
  • mayjoelhc
    mayjoelhc Posts: 6
    Options
    Bravo!!!
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, what an inspiration. Thanx for sharing
  • beingmotivated
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING!
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    congratulations.gif

Congrats! I hope I don't offend you, but this truly inspires me to work harder towards my goal! Great job!
  • uallonsy
    uallonsy Posts: 6
    Options
    amazing, what plan did you follow ?

Thank you! Before joining MFP I tried most of them (Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, South Beach, yada yada yada) but never felt they worked that well for my lifestyle, or would continue to work once I stopped them. Since starting here late last year, I track my calories closely, eat back my exercise calories, and workout at least 6 days a week doing cardio, weights and yoga. No magical pill or plan, just hard work and good eating! :happy:

Hard work, good eating, and support. not found in pill form but guaranteed to work. Great job T
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    You look fantastic! WTG!
  • bconrad64
    bconrad64 Posts: 6
    Options
    Nice job - you look great!
  • r7o8d8g9e
    Options
    hi. i'd like to ask if the skin sags after into so much weight loss? :(
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    hi. i'd like to ask if the skin sags after into so much weight loss? :(

There are a number of factors to how your skin will look after weight loss: age, genetics, how fast you lose, muscle beneath the skin, etc. etc. etc. I actually got lucky and don't have much, and what I do is going down as time goes on and I change my workouts. Some people are left with lots of extra skin, some have almost no sign of their weight loss - there's no formula or cream that can take it all away.

The way I console myself is knowing I'd rather carry around some extra skin rather than all that weight. :happy:
  • my365challenge
    my365challenge Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to post before and after pics, partially because I'm not at after yet (still in the during phase) but also because I didn't think I had any pictures of before. I purposely, like many of you, avoided cameras like the plague. But after going through some old things I found some pics I had forgotten about and decided to share them.

This is not easy for me because I never saw myself as the before person. I mean really, who is THAT person in those pictures? I absolutely see myself in the after/during pics and I'm proud of what I've accomplished, though I have some more to lose. Okay, enough jabber, here's what you voyeurs clicked on this topic for:

July 2006 - about 280
    July2006.jpg

September 2008 - about 280 - Didn't know this was being taken, but of course I'm eating...
    Sept2008-2.jpg

July 2011 - about 220, shortly before I joined MFP
    CopyofJune2011.jpg

May 2012 - my current profile pic, but it shows my face change from July 2006
    051312.jpg

Today! Shows not only the change from before, but really, how doesn't love a goofy pic of themselves?!
    IMG_20120517_105719-2.jpg

Thanks to my MFPals - some of you have kept me motivated when I wanted to quit and many of you have provided untold amounts of support. :heart:

Very inspiring!!
  • 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK STUNNING!!!!!
  • shavonnetruax
    shavonnetruax Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    oh woooow! you look like a completely different person!! go girl! thank you for sharing!
  • katattak73
    Options
    Amazing!! you look great!
  • SleepySin
    SleepySin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Look at you, you sassy thing. I love the after pictures, a smile really does drop 10lbs and is so much more comfortable than a shaper. haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!