I will never look good in a bikini.

Options

Replies

• ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I won't either and I've never had a baby other than a food baby, but I hope to be smoking hot in a one-piece someday!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Who cares! I look like I got attacked by a baby lion. I ROCK bikini's. Zero f***s given!

I :heart: U for this answer!!
  • Mommy_x3
    Mommy_x3 Posts: 48
    Options
    I feel ya.... After 3 kids and yo-yo weight loss... I look awful.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Once you stop caring about what other people think of you, you'll enjoy life more. There are far more worse people wearing things they shouldn't.

Wear it.

Absolutely!!
  • s_wilson84
    s_wilson84 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    tigerstripes.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I think you will be surprised at what your body will look like. I can't say my stretch marks are from being pregnant but still, I have them and I wore a bikini two weeks ago... Rock it like you own it, cause you do.

totally agree! be comfortable in your own skin. :)
  • sarahsxt
    sarahsxt Posts: 66
    Options
    Aw - wearing a bikini is not a big deal - I prefer summer dresses!

Honestly, I've been in the range of "thin" all my life, and never felt comfortable in a bikini. I've got cellulite on my butt/thighs, and my body proportion doesn't look great with bikinis.

But in a summer dress I am care free and loving it! So f*** bikinis - wear what makes you happy! Bikinis are not the gold metal of health and fitness, your quality of life is!
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    Stretch marks are a badge of honor!! I won't get into a bikini either cause I have a ton too but I am not ashamed of them because I got them having my 4 beautiful children and I am ok with that! :)
  • HealthyBride5_3_13
    Options
    Who cares! I look like I got attacked by a baby lion. I ROCK bikini's. Zero f***s given!

I love this^^^^ good for you!
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My body shape will never allow me to be in a bikini, my tummy is "bigger" under the belly button and it's sorta in two halves. It's a weird shape and I hate it.. but it's always going to be that way.. even if it is one day flat. I'd take stretch marks over this shape any day :/.
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    Giving birth is probably one of the hardest thing a woman can do. In my eyes, they're just tiger stripes and you've earned them. get fit, wear the swim suit, and give no f**ks what anyone else thinks.
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My body shape will never allow me to be in a bikini, my tummy is "bigger" under the belly button and it's sorta in two halves. It's a weird shape and I hate it.. but it's always going to be that way.. even if it is one day flat. I'd take stretch marks over this shape any day :/.

I agree with you chica! My situation is getting worse--- the more i lose the more the flab under my bellybutton deflates and gets worse! I know a tummy tuck would help but then i have a horrific scar! sooo at the end of the day im screwed either way!
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

I bet you look a lot better than you think. My stomach will never be perfect, but it's mine. And I have two super cute, awesome kids to show for my stomach not being perfect. I honestly don't care... I feel comfortable in a bikini, and people might think I need to cover my marks, but nah. What good it that going to do for my tan?! :flowerforyou:

Oh my gosh, you're my hero!!!
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Ive been feeling like that lately too, but you know what? there is always someone at the beach whos looking at you with jealousy in their eyes, and theres always someone there who looks wayyy worse than you do.. so sit next to that guy!

I love it!

This has been my concern as well, I had stretch marks before my first child and while I escaped the first pregnancy without adding any additional stretch marks, durring my second pregnancy I was not so lucky. They look like they all stem from my first c-section scar. When my son was born my doctor joked he was going to give me a little tummy tuck (getting rid of the first scar tissue) I asked if he could take the skin with the stretch marks while he was at it. We all got a good chuckle at least, even if he didn't take it all.
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way but if one day I get to my goal weight I might try it out and see how I feel.
    My strechies are terrible. I have them on my hips, arms, back of my legs and my tummy is a train wreck. They go from my pubic area all the way up half way past my belly button almost to my boobs. uhg

Ive had them since puberty although they wernt this bad till my second pregnancy. I wore a bikini once in my life after I had my first child, but only in private around my SO .
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Man here. When I see a thin woman with stretch marks, I'm only more impressed because I know about the journey you took to get there!
  • KristyJoy123
    KristyJoy123 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Pure cocoa butter 2x a day, Mederma and a tan (spray tan!!) will lighten them considerably. But like everyone else said, just go with it.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    "Stretch marks mean one of two things: either you was small, and you got big; or you ws big, and you got small. Either way, we f@ckin'!"

-Katt Williams

///dudes don't care 'bout stretch marks.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    "Stretch marks mean one of two things: either you was small, and you got big; or you ws big, and you got small. Either way, we f@ckin'!"

-Katt Williams

///dudes don't care 'bout stretch marks.

:laugh:
  • Maisy1emma2
    Options
    Let me tell you a little secret. When you ladies sport a bikini us guys are focusing on the boobs and your other lovely lady parts. We are simple like that. So you go ahead and wear that bikini. It's all good.

Such a nice thing to say! I've heard that from my guy friends so I guess it must be true for a lot of men. I think we woman are much harder on ourselves about our looks than anyone else ever would be! Thanks for the male perspective!