I will never look good in a bikini.

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks and honestly IDGAF. I rock a bikini anyway! And I'm still about 25 lbs away from goal weight at that :)

Like Amber said, you probably see more than anyone else does, I know I do. But hey, I had a baby, and my son is 5 now and awesome, and that's that. Strut like you own the place, and I doubt ANYONE would give 2 sh!ts about your stretch marks!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    *kitten* the stupid *kitten* stretch marks. SERIOUSLY. Why let something you can't do anything about ruin your self-confidence???

I have a ton of stretch marks. I look like a roadmap. But this summer I am wearing a freakin bikini and I am owning them!!!

THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!!!
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    What is it people call stretch marks....tiger strips! That you earned them, something like they. They are a part of you, always will be. They make you awesome and people won't even notice. Rock a bikini!!!
  • meldaniel
    meldaniel Posts: 111
    Options
    I don't have stretch marks but I do have wrinkles! Not big wrinkles either..little, old lady-looking wrinkles from having my stomach so stretched out twice. They will never go away because they are not caused by fat but just extra skin. Oh well...I will be happy to just have a flat belly again...even a wrinkley flat belly. ;) Wear the bikini and don't worry about stretch marks! Most everyone over the age of 25 has them! If you start paying attention this summer you will see lots of hot moms and even a bunch of guys have them. Don't tan though (as one ill-advised person suggested)...spray tan only! You don't need stretch marks AND skin cancer or leathery skin! :)
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    They are my battle scars!! And as well they are from boobs (arms included) to calves... be proud of them! In my opinion, Women who have stretch marks and arent afraid to show them off are much hotter than flawless bikini wearers. Makes you seem so much more confident and wise! Be proud to show off that your a mommy and that you and your body went through so much to bring a beautiful life into this world!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with rockin' a bikini with stretch marks.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I know you're frustrated but from what I can see from your pics you can and will look good in a bikini. There are 400 lb women right now who would punch you in the face if they read this from you.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    There's a difference between "I'll never look 18 in a bikini" and "I'll never look good in a bikini"

I absolutely think you should wear the bikini and be proud of it!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I am sure you will look awesome now and in 25 more pounds. Confidence is what makes people attractive to me.

You know, I am so going to be rocking a bikini this summer. I am lucky not to get stretch marks on my boobs or stomach BUT I have them all over my butt, and thighs. Heck, I have them on the back of my knees... who the heck gets those. I told a coworker about 2 years ago that I should of wore a bikini more before I had kids because I had an awesome body then. I am not that size again so no regrets this time!

Last year, I was 20 lbs heavier and a heck of alot flabbier than I am now, I hated my body. This summer, I will be rockin one because I am proud of who I am and losing the weight. Heck, my best body part is my stomach so I HAVE to wear one to show it off :)

My goal is to find one that I won't fall out of while lugging the kids toys to the beach! Mall trip next week. yay!
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wish MFP would add a "Like" button...cause seriously...every single response deserves a HUGE LIKE!, if anyone ever asks you, just tell em, these are "nature tattoos" I wear them with PRIDE!...

Love it!! So true!!
  • jennyb612
    jennyb612 Posts: 83
    Options
    Let me tell you a little secret. When you ladies sport a bikini us guys are focusing on the boobs and your other lovely lady parts. We are simple like that. So you go ahead and wear that bikini. It's all good.

I may love every post you've ever written
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Real men don't care about stretch marks..... fact
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    stretchmarks-picture-quotes.jpg
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options
    Have you tried a spray tan? I wear my bikini with my stretch marks (somehow puberty got me, but I managed to skip on them with all 3 babies). I have done a spray tan for vacation and have always felt just a little lovelier...or was it the drinks???:drinker:
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Rock that bikini and wear those stretch marks as a badge of honor!!! You are blessed to have earned them!!!
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Omgosh! Ya'll are so awesome. I feel so much better now!! Thank you!!
  • JanSmelly
    JanSmelly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You wear that bikini!

I had a set of twins and then less than 2.5 years later another baby. I have stretch marks and I wore a bikini this year. There is no magic cream that will make them fade, so you gotta embrace them.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Who cares! I look like I got attacked by a baby lion. I ROCK bikini's. Zero f***s given!

I bet you look a lot better than you think. My stomach will never be perfect, but it's mine. And I have two super cute, awesome kids to show for my stomach not being perfect. I honestly don't care... I feel comfortable in a bikini, and people might think I need to cover my marks, but nah. What good it that going to do for my tan?! :flowerforyou:

Seconded a thousand times. I've got the marks of three women combined and a hood over my belly button at my current weight, but if I can get rid of my hood, I'm rocking the hell out of a bikini like it's my job! I'm going for a high waisted 1950's one I think. :)
  • slamb1020
    slamb1020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i feel the same way but i dont care any more! lol
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Rock the bikini. You worked hard for your body.