Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If you could...

13»

Replies

• Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    I would maybe get a tattoo on my *kitten*! But then when I get really old it would be saggy and dumb looking so I guess I'll just stick with being me!!

:laugh: That's pretty much why my tattoo is on my ankle. I briefly considered getting a tattoo around my belly button when it was pierced in my 20s, but re-considered since I didn't know what pregnancy would do to it. I'm sooooo glad I re-thought that one now after 4 kids! :tongue:

Got that right, you should have seen my tummy tattoo while I was pregnant (it was huge). In my defense, I hadn't planned on having any more children when I got it. Ooops. :laugh:
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    If I could I would make two of me that way I would be able to understand 1 human being completely without any complexity or judgement.

Ohhh...that's kinda deep. :glasses: I have to confess that this probably wouldn't work for me b/c *I* don't always understand me. lol
  • va_va_voom

Got that right, you should have seen my tummy tattoo while I was pregnant (it was huge). In my defense, I hadn't planned on having any more children when I got it. Ooops. :laugh:

Yikes!! Thanks for the affirmation that I made the right choice. :laugh:
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    I'm sooooo boring. I have always wanted pink hair.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    If I could I would make two of me that way I would be able to understand 1 human being completely without any complexity or judgement.

Ohhh...that's kinda deep. :glasses: I have to confess that this probably wouldn't work for me b/c *I* don't always understand me. lol

Exactly my point. Afterall you already understand that you don't understand yourself.:tongue:
  • pinkleah456
    pinkleah456 Posts: 34
    I'd have a boob job - need to balance out the hips!
  • renwicker
    renwicker Posts: 158 Member
    I would maybe get a tattoo on my *kitten*! But then when I get really old it would be saggy and dumb looking so I guess I'll just stick with being me!!

LOL. Saggy skin when I get really old was the reason why I never got a tattoo.

Man, who cares? You'd be old. Plus 70% of people our age already have a tattoo.....so at least we'll all look terrible together. :happy:

I suppose if I were to do anything, it would totally become a homeless nomad and play music for money. Preferably overseas in europe or something. Going from town to town anyway I could. I think the adventures, stories, and people I'd meet would be the best thing ever.

My gf and I are planning on working on organic farms for room and board next year or the following in London and other places. Perhaps New Zealand or Australia. I cannot wait. You can do it for as little as a few months or years if you wanted. Maybe 6-12 months will be perfect tho. Enough to see parts of the world and meet some new people. I'm going to have to quit my job and sell everything I own, but its totally going to be worth it. *You only live once. Be as happy as you can and do what you want. *i refuse to type or say YOLO
  • va_va_voom

Exactly my point. Afterall you already understand that you don't understand yourself.:tongue:

Bahhahahaha! Good point! :D
  • va_va_voom

LOL. Saggy skin when I get really old was the reason why I never got a tattoo.

Man, who cares? You'd be old. Plus 70% of people our age already have a tattoo.....so at least we'll all look terrible together. :happy:

I suppose if I were to do anything, it would totally become a homeless nomad and play music for money. Preferably overseas in europe or something. Going from town to town anyway I could. I think the adventures, stories, and people I'd meet would be the best thing ever.

My gf and I are planning on working on organic farms for room and board next year or the following in London and other places. Perhaps New Zealand or Australia. I cannot wait. You can do it for as little as a few months or years if you wanted. Maybe 6-12 months will be perfect tho. Enough to see parts of the world and meet some new people. I'm going to have to quit my job and sell everything I own, but its totally going to be worth it. *You only live once. Be as happy as you can and do what you want. *i refuse to type or say YOLO

That sounds awesome! Good for you that you're going to do that!