Looking Good For Christmas!

Options

Replies

• TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all who are going to look awesome for the Holidays!

Remember we have our long term goal for Christmas but try to break it up into smaller goals along the way.

I have really been slacking to the exercise department and my goal for the next week is to get at least 1 hour of exercise in per day. For me that is usually walking or cycling.

For inspiration I have a picture of the dress I would like to wear for the holidays hanging on the pantry door and on the fridge.
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Today I am starting a new food plan and so far I am doing pretty good. I had a protein shake for breakfast, my morning snack I had a pear and 0% Fat Greek Yogurt (honey), Lunch I had a salad with lite raspberry vinaigerette dressing, chicken and cauliflower, my afternoon snack will be celery with natural peanut butter, then dinner will be tuna with whole wheat elbow macaroni and a glass of milk. After my workout tonite I will have half a serving of whey protein with water for my muscles.

Thanx for the challenge it makes me to be held accountable for my actions. Have a great afternoon everyone.

Jennifer :0)~

P.S. I have had 8 glasses of water so far today.
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Well my next mini goal is to be under 200 by my birthdya, August 16, I have one month exactly!
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Count me in starting weight 136.

I have 11 more pounds to go.

That is fantastic. Isn't it nice to be so close? You can do it!!!
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Well my next mini goal is to be under 200 by my birthdya, August 16, I have one month exactly!

What are you at now? How many pounds will that be to meet your goal?
  • new_Kendra
    new_Kendra Posts: 80
    Options
    Seems like everyone was able to have a grear breakfast this morning! Good for all of you.

So now I am going to ask what did you have for lunch? Remember tell the truth we are all here to help.

I had McDonalds :noway: ...I was good tho. I had a side salad with 1/2 packet of lowfat dressing and apple dippers with caramel and then 1/2 cup of cherries.

I have only had 1 glass of water today.:drinker:

I said what I was having already, (salad with 1/4 cup of 2% cheese, 1 tbsp bacon bits, a little under 2 tbsp of light Catalina and 1 cup of cherries) but I want to brag that I stuck to it, ate only what I packed (no vending machine for me!), and am still holding on! I brought a piece of that strawberry cake I had for breakfast to work to have for snack and after I decided to join this wonderful group :flowerforyou: , I gave it to away. Now, I will go home and slice up the rest and give it neighbors :grumble:

Good luck everyone on the rest of your day.
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if it's not too late!
    I have 20 more pounds to lose and I know they'll start coming off more slowly than they have been, so Christmas sounds like a perfect goal!

Starting Weight:160
    Goal Weight: 140
    I'd like to be at 150 by the first week in Sept.
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm at 215 right now so I think 15lbs in a month is totally doable!
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I'm at 215 right now so I think 15lbs in a month is totally doable!
    I am absolutely not trying to discourage you, but if I am doing my math right, you will have to lose around 4 pounds a week. They say that 1 to 2 pounds a week is healthy. What are you doing to food and exercise wise to get to your goal?
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    For breakfast this morning I had a broccoli cheese omelet made with 2 egg whites, 1 egg, 1 cup broccoli and 2 slices of cheese. I wish I could learn to eat this without the cheese.

:drinker: Remember to keep drinking that water!:drinker:

Have you tried Kraft naturals fat free cheese? It's really not that bad...you get use to it. Every now and then, I will treat myself to 2% cheese or 1/4 of the amount I normally use of full fat cheese.

Natural and fat free do not belong in the same sentence together................. :laugh: :laugh:
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Start Date July 15 Starting Weight: 210
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 7 September 2 Labor Day is Monday
    Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18
    Week 19 November 25 Thanksgiving is Tomorrow!

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23 December 23 Christmas Eve is Tomorrow!
    Week 23

Breakfast:
    Green smoothie that included, 1 banana, 1 slice pineapple, green apple, brocolli, celery, carrot, baby spinach, protein powder, 1 raw egg, 1 cup organic yogurt blended all together.

Lunch:
    brocolli and monterey jack soup
    fage total yogurt
  • Channing
    Options
    Start Date July 15 Starting weight: 160
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 7 September 2 Labor Day is Monday (mini Goal: 150 lbs)
    Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28 (mini goal:145 lbs)

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    I forgot to paste the check-in thingy.....

Start Date July 15 Starting weight: 192 (goal - 1 pound/week.....169)
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 7 September 2 Labor Day is Monday (mini Goal: 150 lbs)
    Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28 (mini goal:145 lbs)

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good Morning all my new Happy Christmas Seekers ... hope you all have a splendiferous day. :flowerforyou:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Hope that you are all having a great morning!

I forgot to put my starting weight with this yesterday, so it is 172 lbs on July 15.

I had a very rushed mornig this morning (majorly slept in) so I ended up having a cinnamon & rasin bagel from Tim Horton's for breakfast on my drive to work.

What has everyone else had for breakfast this morning?
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Good Morning LGFC folks!

I enjoyed a scenic hike last night (despite the horde of mosquitoes trying to chomp away at me). Back to the grindstone though and right now I am at work. Breakfast for me was the same as yesterday which is a banana and a turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with mustard (yumtastic!).

I tend to eat my grain based foods in the morning, fruit and veggies for lunch, and lean meat for dinner.

Take care all and have a fab day!

Tammy
  • Channing
    Options
    Hello everyone! :flowerforyou: I was able to go for a run last night after dinner and ran faster than I normally do to beat the thunderstorm I could hear coming! Now that's motivation to move!:laugh:

For breakfast today I'm having my usual of two fried eggs with dijon mustard. Sounds wierd I know, but it's delicious!

Probably won't get a workout in today, so I've entered all my meals this morning, and will try to stick to that and not go over!

Have a great day!!!! :heart:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Yes ... I was with Tammy on that hike last night ... Thanks for joining me Tammy ... I enjoyed your company almost as much as the mosquitoes did. :laugh: Breakfast for me today was 2 Eggos plus fibre blueberry waffles and a large Timmy's coffee with double milk. TTYL :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I had a good work out with Richard Simmons last night. I tried the 30 day Shred again and I just can't do it yet. The jumping jacks just aren't for me yet, too much jiggling around to be jumping!!!
    I think I will do some laps in the pool tonight and follow that up with some Sweatin to the Oldies tonight.
    I just had and herbalife shake for breakfast and in an hour or so I will have a banana for a snack. I am trying to incorporate more fruits into my diet but I just don't like allt he sugar they have, even though it's natural. But at least I am trying. I already do well on the veggies. I got in quite a bit of water yesterday too, which isn't easy for me. So all in all, I think I had a really good day yesterday. I am hoping for a repeat or better today.

Have a good day everyone and STAY HEALTHY!!!

Memaw
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Morning:wink:

I got in 72.oz of water yesterday! No exercise for me...I came down with a bug my kidos have and just wasn't feeling that great. Hope today is a better day. Healthy eating everyone & drink up that water